Windows 10: Start Layout -

Discus and support Start Layout - in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to have a default start layout but also allow the users to make changes? 148546 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarkArmy, Jan 16, 2020.

1. DarkArmy Win User

Start Layout -

I was wondering if there was a way to have a default start layout but also allow the users to make changes?

:)

DarkArmy, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Cannot remove Keyboard Layout

Hi,

It is possible that you need to configure your keyboard layout that is why you still see it in the list even you already remove it. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this

thread
    provided by DikkeryDok last October 27, 2017 to remove the specific keyboard layout you are referring to.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    How to reset the tile layout in the start menu

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern with resetting the tile layout in the Start menu. Kindly answer the following:

• Is your computer connected in a domain?
    • Which build of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Have you tried the steps given by DaveM121 on a different user profile?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Start Layout -

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Start Layout -

1. Start Layout - - Similar Threads - Start Layout

2. I have only English layout on the windows start screen after update, but my password not in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have only English layout on the windows start screen after update, but my password not in...: After last update Ukrainian layout disappeared and I can't input my password. I even don't know what update was installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-only-english-layout-on-the-windows-start/3b138bb6-aaf1-404d-813e-59d4863fc77d
  3. I have only English layout on the windows start screen after update, but my password not in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have only English layout on the windows start screen after update, but my password not in...: After last update Ukrainian layout disappeared and I can't input my password. I even don't know what update was installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-only-english-layout-on-the-windows-start/3b138bb6-aaf1-404d-813e-59d4863fc77d
  4. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...
  5. Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing

Settings > Personalization > Start > Layout more pins feature missing: I want to have more pins instead of recommendations showing in my Windows 11 home menu.According to this article and many others, this is possible via the settings > personalization > start > adjust the layout to show more...
  6. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...: I'm trying to export a start menu layout, I want 1 group of users to have different tiles pinned than other Users. is this possible. I also want to stop users saving files to desktop. Is there any answers for any of the issues I have thanks....
  7. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...: I'm trying to export a start menu layout, I want 1 group of users to have different tiles pinned than other Users. is this possible. I also want to stop users saving files to desktop. Is there any answers for any of the issues I have thanks....
  8. Is there a way to export start menu layout and taskbar for either specific users/User...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.: Hi! When I Install Windows 10 Operating System by Default There are Microsoft Office Apps + Microsoft Edge pinned to Start menu In Live Titles or Titles Screen like in this screenshot.Question Below...######################## Is it Possible to Make That When You Create New...
  10. Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.

Windows 10, StartMenu, Pinned Apps, Live Titles, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu Layout.: Hi! When I Install Windows 10 Operating System by Default There are Microsoft Office Apps + Microsoft Edge pinned to Start menu In Live Titles or Titles Screen like in this screenshot.Question Below...######################## Is it Possible to Make That When You Create New...