Windows 10: Start logo doesn't show up

Discus and support Start logo doesn't show up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itsspiderN1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Start logo doesn't show up

Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all.

:)

itsspiderN1, Mar 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Start logo doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 8, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Start logo doesn't show up [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 8, 2020
  4. B3STone Win User

Start logo doesn't show up

N8 Ovi Maps Doesn´t start

Helo,

I have a Nokia N8,and since one week my Ovi Map (GPS) doesn´t start. Well i start the program but after 2 second´s it crashes.

It worked perfectly and when i tried to use it again, didn´t worked.

Tried restart,instaling other maps and so one. But the widget,facebook-ovi map works fine,it shows me where i am,it shows the street,but i can´t use the GPS.

Please help me,i have to do a long way and i need the GPS

Thx

B3STone, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Start logo doesn't show up

1. Start logo doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Start logo doesn't

2. Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up: I connect all my Bluetooth device with window 10 but Bluetooth mouse doesn't show up , need help.....please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-mouse-doesnt-show-up/d4fff289-1234-4c0b-92a3-7a37e44510ff
  3. Bluetooth doesn't show up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't show up.: Hey! I was trying to connect my keyboard via bluetooth, however it simply doesn't show up anymore. It's as if all the bluetooth drivers vanished. I cannot find them. It's not as if my device can't have bluetooth, because I could have sworn I used it before. No bluetooth...
  4. Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app doesn't load, only shows logo: I've come across the Your Phone app and I've installed it on my Android device. It's all working fine on there and it got as far as the "Check your PC" stage. Here it's saying "From the Your Phone app on your PC, select Send Notification. This will send the final permission...
  5. Win10 start up logo mssing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...
  6. Start menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...
  7. Windows Start Menu tiles showing a download logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start Menu tiles showing a download logo: [ATTACH] i dont know how to fix this problem, any answers will be appriciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/windows-start-menu-tiles-showing-a-download-logo/3624ef3c-d547-4bf5-8969-768b72712e05
  8. Start search doesn't show files

in Windows 10 Support
    Start search doesn't show files: Hello there, I'm having an issue that's more an annoying thing than really an issue. Nevertheless, I hope you can help me with it. When I want to search in Windows 10 by pressing start and just typing, no files like .docx's or .mp3's, or just any personal files, are...
  9. Windows 10 boot logo shows up twice and then start menu stops working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 boot logo shows up twice and then start menu stops working: okay so i have had this issue for a long fing time now. like at least 10 clean installations of windows and it still keeps on happening. you can only imaging the amount to frustration im going through right now. i just did another clean install and now im trying everything...
  10. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Logo: My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785