Windows 10: Start logo doesn't show up

Discus and support Start logo doesn't show up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itsspiderN1, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Start logo doesn't show up

Hello, so, recently, I wanted to do a factory reset, and I did. After it, when i powered on my computer, the windows 10 logo it doesn't show up, and I have a black screen. What can I do? I saw a similar question but the replies didn't help me at all.

:)

itsspiderN1, Mar 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Start logo doesn't show up [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 8, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Start logo doesn't show up [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Mar 8, 2020
  4. B3STone Win User

Start logo doesn't show up

N8 Ovi Maps Doesn´t start

Helo,

I have a Nokia N8,and since one week my Ovi Map (GPS) doesn´t start. Well i start the program but after 2 second´s it crashes.

It worked perfectly and when i tried to use it again, didn´t worked.

Tried restart,instaling other maps and so one. But the widget,facebook-ovi map works fine,it shows me where i am,it shows the street,but i can´t use the GPS.

Please help me,i have to do a long way and i need the GPS

Thx

B3STone, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

Start logo doesn't show up

1. Start logo doesn't show up - Similar Threads - Start logo doesn't

2. Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down: Hello, im having an issue with my pc. Based on the title, my pc will start, show the enter to bios option also the motherboard brand, then windows start up logo. Thats when the fan will blast to full speed, video on monitor will go out, then shuts down. I've been having this...
  3. Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down: Hello, im having an issue with my pc. Based on the title, my pc will start, show the enter to bios option also the motherboard brand, then windows start up logo. Thats when the fan will blast to full speed, video on monitor will go out, then shuts down. I've been having this...
  4. Pc will start, will show windows start up logo, then turns black and shuts down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer doesn't have a boot logo when I start it up

My computer doesn't have a boot logo when I start it up: I tried to figure out why I don't have one but I can't seem to find a solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-doesnt-have-a-boot-logo-when-i-start/bcb38289-7443-40d7-87a7-fe52affc0c65
  6. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  7. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing: Hi,I have performed a clean Windows 10 installation recently.When I start the machine my motherboard manufacturer's logo appears and rotating dots appear for a few seconds.I've searched up internet to solve this issue and I have read that If I am on UEFI boot then I cannot...
  8. Windows 10 start up windows logo not showing

9. Win10 start up logo mssing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 start up logo mssing: I clean installed win10 on legacy partition and my win10 startup logo missing, what can I do to enable win10 startup logo ? Does the win10 start up logo only show up if the clean installation is UEF partition ? Also my windows 10 version is 1803. And how to change from pc...
  10. Start menu doesn't show up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...