Windows 10: Start logo turns red

Discus and support Start logo turns red in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Turn on computer, I am able to surf the net, click on Windows logo and it turns red. Cannot shut down normally and cannot accessthe second page. Not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jon van houten, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Start logo turns red

Turn on computer, I am able to surf the net, click on Windows logo and it turns red. Cannot shut down normally and cannot accessthe second page. Not sure if that's what it's called. Thanks.

:)

jon van houten, Jul 23, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

Start logo turns red [​IMG]

Start logo turns red [​IMG]

3. Windows 10 start icon turns red and does nothing

When I left click on the Windows 10 start icon it turns red for a few seconds, than reverts to white. Nothing opens. A right click produces a black panel with white lettering with a list of actions. Can this be fixed, please?

Wrinklysteve, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Start logo turns red

Nokia Lumia 635 - stuck on Red screen with Nokia logo

I have the same problem with my lumia 1020. tried all the steps but to no avail, the phone reboots and goes back to the red screen with nokia logo. I tried the recovery tool but its not helping

kudzaimazambani, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

Start logo turns red

1. Start logo turns red - Similar Threads - Start logo turns

2. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  3. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...: i hope this is the right place for this question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-starting-and-showing-the-logo-asus/de1253d8-34ca-4788-af77-c933318aaa0b
  4. My computer is starting and showing the logo asus and then the screen turns off then turns...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  6. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Logo: I just purchased a new laptop it came with Windows 10 Pro 2021 on it. When I move the cursor over to the Windows Logo symbol or start and left click on it, it does not show my programs. I never had this problem with my Windows 10 Home. Need some help with this problem....
  7. Windows Start Logo

8. Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Bar changes and turn into blank with only a logo in the meddle: Since the day I installed Windows 10 x64 on my new computer this issue kept happening. It does it most of the time when I start my computer and when I do a restart, it fixes itself. I wiped Windows and reinstalled but it is still the same. Picture of Start Bart Attached Note*...
  9. Windows 10 start icon turns red and does nothing

Windows 10 start icon turns red and does nothing: When I left click on the Windows 10 start icon it turns red for a few seconds, than reverts to white. Nothing opens. A right click produces a black panel with white lettering with a list of actions. Can this be fixed, please?...
  10. Windows Start Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Logo: My windows logo, edge and many more things not working I need help to restore 39785