Windows 10: Start many become screen content

Discus and support Start many become screen content in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I am using Windows 10. Somehow, my doughter has press something on the keyboard and content of the start many become content of my screen ( what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SovaCG, Feb 16, 2021.

1. SovaCG Win User

Start many become screen content

Hello. I am using Windows 10. Somehow, my doughter has press something on the keyboard and content of the start many become content of my screen ( what you see when pres start button). Right click not in function. How to fix this?

:)

SovaCG, Feb 16, 2021

2. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Start many become screen content - Similar Threads - Start many become

2. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  3. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many software issues and many blue screens: Many software issues last week: Crashing, not launching, random quits and many more plus random blue screens some times 5 minutes apart from each other so I am typing fast so sorry for the lack of structure to thisSystem:I7 7700RTX 307032gb RAMWindows 10please help!...
  4. Many software issues and many blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen becomes off and on for some second many times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen becomes off and on for some second many times: my screen becomes blank or black for some times and it's so annoying and mouse also became blury https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-becomes-off-and-on-for-some-second-many/44fbaae7-dcd5-462a-aaa3-2bceada1430c
  6. Many many many blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Many many many blue screen: First, i'm srory for my bad english because I'm french ;) So that's happening more and more since thursday and it's usually when I play a Windows Store game. And it make that too on the other games... It close many apps too, when i'm playing, t's closing and i have to reload...
  7. how to move contents of many folders to one folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to move contents of many folders to one folder?: Is there any way to move/copy just the contents that are in many folders on winders just to one folder that is on another drive? submitted by /u/man_wif-waluigi-hed [link] [comments]...
  8. Many blueofdeath screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many blueofdeath screens.: Hello, my computer begins make BSOD so many times in a day, basicly when im playing apex legends. I didn't overlock something at all, this starts after blackout on my house. My computer have this components: cpu: ryzen 5 3600 gpu: rx580 8gb RAM: 2x8gb cl 16 hdd:...
  9. Lock Screen Content

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Content: Hello, I am trying to delete some pictures that my system choose to display at lock screen. Now I want to delete that pictures contained folder but a dialogue appears notifying "Action can't be completed because the file is open in LockScreenContent Server ". How to fix it?...
  10. View of Settings content in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    View of Settings content in Start Menu: [img] My settings are now in text format. I don't see an obvious way back to the icon view. The text view retains the original positions so it is not in alphabetical order- I don't think I made a change to have text only- but I cannot find a way back. Is there a place...