Windows 10: start menu and popup menu are closes itself

Discus and support start menu and popup menu are closes itself in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I am open the start menu, popup menu in windows 10 it closes itself and the mouse is not working at the moment how to I solve it please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sabareeshbe, Nov 2, 2020.

1. start menu and popup menu are closes itself

when I am open the start menu, popup menu in windows 10 it closes itself and the mouse is not working at the moment how to I solve it please help me

:)

sabareeshbe, Nov 2, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Naki, Nov 2, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Nov 2, 2020
  4. start menu and popup menu are closes itself

pokki start menu

That is NOT a Microsoft Windows 8.1 Start Menu.

It is 3rd party Software from POKKI, not from Microsoft.

Pokki.com brings your favorite apps and games to your PC

Computer/Laptop Manufacturers (ACER, etc) bundle it with their "Bloatware"

I suggest that you uninstall it through Programs and Features.

Some posters believe it is associated with Malware and suggest that you also run these Scans.

Remove "Start Menu Updated" pop-up virus (Removal Guide)

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

start menu and popup menu are closes itself

1. start menu and popup menu are closes itself - Similar Threads - start menu popup

2. Start menu randomly closes by itself right after opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu randomly closes by itself right after opening: Hello,Sometimes Start menu closes by itself right after opening, within a second. It expands and then immediately collapses back so I have to click it again to open. That freaks me out and annoys a lot. It happens mainly after some period of not using Start menu. For example...
  3. Start menu randomly closes by itself right after opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu randomly closes by itself right after opening: Hello,Sometimes Start menu closes by itself right after opening, within a second. It expands and then immediately collapses back so I have to click it again to open. That freaks me out and annoys a lot. It happens mainly after some period of not using Start menu. For example...
  4. Start menu not closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu not closing: I clicked on the start menu and when I open my application the start menu will not turn off or close. I need to refresh my computer to make it gone. I restart the computer and issue persist. It is disturbing and kind of irritable when this whole start menu never close....
  5. Start menu not closing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu not closing: I clicked on the start menu and when I open my application the start menu will not turn off or close. I need to refresh my computer to make it gone. I restart the computer and issue persist. It is disturbing and kind of irritable when this whole start menu never close....
  6. Start menu not closing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Start menu opening and closing itself all the time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu opening and closing itself all the time: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kshaunish7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lizuhn/start_menu_opening_and_closing_itself_all_the_time/
  8. close start menu

close start menu: After last Windows 10 update, I cannot close stat menu. Internet websites have no minimization button, and close button is hidden in the upper right corner. I play Caesars slots which would run in the background while I looked at other websites, now the game stops...
  9. Start Menu won't close

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu won't close: It's been a week since I bought this computer, and the start menu won't close. I have all the latest updates, ran the start menu troubleshooter, sfc scan, nothing works. This is my first Windows laptop and I'm very disappointed, to be honest. I've spent all week downloading...
  10. Start Menu Closing by Itself, can't fix, PLEASE HELP!

Start Menu Closing by Itself, can't fix, PLEASE HELP!: Hello people, thanks for reading! First of all, I watched and did this video, I think that's what broke my Start Menu - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVy4GAtkh7Q It was a few days ago, I had no problems, but today after I restarted my PC, the start menu stopped working....