Windows 10: Start menu and taskbar don't work computer is very slow worked perfectly couple days ago

Discus and support Start menu and taskbar don't work computer is very slow worked perfectly couple days ago in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Help nothing wants to open can get to desktop but windows menu or taskbar not working did sfc scan now took over 12 hours did restore health nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BradMyles, Feb 8, 2020.

1. BradMyles Win User

Start menu and taskbar don't work computer is very slow worked perfectly couple days ago

Help nothing wants to open can get to desktop but windows menu or taskbar not working did sfc scan now took over 12 hours did restore health nothing helped looking for more ideas

:)

BradMyles, Feb 8, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 8, 2020
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Start menu and taskbar don't work computer is very slow worked perfectly couple days ago

Start menu and taskbar not working.

Hi Deva,

Thank you for updating.

I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Hope the Start menu works after performing the steps suggested. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Start menu and taskbar don't work computer is very slow worked perfectly couple days ago - Similar Threads - Start menu taskbar

2. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer working very slow: please see below--- this is how I have the docking station with an external hard drive for MY computer. I would like to do the same for my wife's computer bu using that Hard drive you see that was taken out of an older computer for situations like this. I was thinking by...
  3. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer working very slow: please see below--- this is how I have the docking station with an external hard drive for MY computer. I would like to do the same for my wife's computer bu using that Hard drive you see that was taken out of an older computer for situations like this. I was thinking by...
  4. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer working very slow: hello to all-- I have been speaking with someone about this problem and would appreciate more advice and help :My wife's computer Hard Drive capacity is about 500GB and what is free on it is 165 GB. She has NO other drives and it is an older machine maybe 5-7 years old at...
  6. Computer working very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer working very slow: hello to all-- I have been speaking with someone about this problem and would appreciate more advice and help :My wife's computer Hard Drive capacity is about 500GB and what is free on it is 165 GB. She has NO other drives and it is an older machine maybe 5-7 years old at...
  7. Computer working very slow

8. Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network discovery stopped working suddenly a couple of days ago.: I am not exactly sure when this started but I can no longer see computers and printers on my network. I think it started a day or two ago. I noticed it yesterday when I tried to print something and I got the message that the printer was offline. I then checked my network and...
  9. taskbar and start menu very slow to open

taskbar and start menu very slow to open: Does any one have problems with items in taskbar and start menu very slow to open, examples Google Chrome, Opera, email client. It's taking close to a minute for programs to open. I'm running an insider preview. Version 1903, OS build 18965.1000 Wondering if anyone else is...
  10. Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Start Menu and Taskbar Don't Work: Hi, on occasion when I mouse over either the start bar or the taskbar it doesn't change colour like it usually does (the little blue background it changes to for instance) and it doesn't let me click on them. As well as this, it doesn't let me click on any window that isn't...