Windows 10: start menu boxes gray

Discus and support start menu boxes gray in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/go_beavs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqcags/start_menu_boxes_gray/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/go_beavs, Nov 8, 2020.

1. start menu boxes gray

/u/go_beavs, Nov 8, 2020

2. Gray Box

Hi Debbie,

We would like to know more information about your concern so we can better assist you.

• When did you start seeing the gray box on your computer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Nov 8, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, Nov 8, 2020
  4. start menu boxes gray

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

Thanks for this topgundcp as I have used the snipping tool a lot but could never figure how to capture pop up menus.

IownAmoneyPit, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

start menu boxes gray

1. start menu boxes gray - Similar Threads - start menu boxes

2. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files see screenshot I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it...
  3. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  4. Gray Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gray Box: Can someone please advise what the little gray box with the diagonal line is? This has recently started to appear on some of my jpg files I believe it may have started after a recent update but i can't be sure.Would really like to know what it meansThanksBernard...
  5. Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive: [ATTACH]If you’ve upgraded to Windows 10 and are having problems with the Start Menu, then in today’s post, we show you what to do to […] This article Windows 10 Start Menu grayed out and unresponsive first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grayed Out Settings In Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi, I am using Windows 10 education 1809 but i have faced a problem as all settings that suggest something are grayed out such as (Show suggestions occasionally in Start)(Show me suggested contact in the Settings app)(show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and...
  7. Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with Start Menu and dropdown boxes: Have an issue whereby the Star Menu in Win 10 autoscrolls to the top when I release the left mouse button. It stops scrolling when I move the cursor off the affected area. Also, I cannot scroll and get the focus to remain on any Windows window. As soon as I release the...
  8. Start menu White box tile

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu White box tile: I started having a problem (it used to display correctly, it just randomly changed without me doing anything) with the way opera web browser shows up in the start menu when it is pinned. It appears as just a white box without even a custom colour applied. Every other...
  9. Gray start menu icon?!?

in Windows 10 Support
    Gray start menu icon?!?: Lately I've noticed whenever Google Chrome ends up as one of the most-used programs on my start menu that its icon is completely gray. Here's what it looks like. https://goo.gl/photos/CELjBKm9CnNwhGKx7 If I turn off the display of most used programs and then back on...
  10. Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu -> Settings -> Grayed Out Buttons: My laptop comes up every time with the screen brightness WAY too low for my eyes. I can go to Settings and change it, but the Apply and Cancel buttons are grayed out. Every time I restart, or even when the PC goes into sleep mode, it's right back to the too dark screen....