Windows 10: Start menu broke... fix?

Discus and support Start menu broke... fix? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShitPostMan4323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh7bca/start_menu_broke_fix/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ShitPostMan4323, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Start menu broke... fix?

/u/ShitPostMan4323, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Kaapstad Win User

Windows 10 Start menu issue

OP try installing the latest NVidia drivers (375.63) as these are a fix for the problem.

The previous ones broke the start menu !!!!

Kaapstad, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ding Ding we have a winner. Thanks man *I Love TPU :lovetpu:

Jetster, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Start menu broke... fix?

how to fix windows10 start menu with this problem

Hi Reuben,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let us know few thing to assist you in this regard:

* Are you referring to the Start Menu problem?

* Did you have problem in launching Start Menu?

* What error message you can see when you launch Start Menu?

* Did you made any changes to your device prior?

If you have any problems with Start Menu, suggest you try the below mentioned steps and see if it fix the issue:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Let us know if problem still persist, we're glad to assist you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Start menu broke... fix?

1. Start menu broke... fix? - Similar Threads - Start menu broke

2. Fix Ugly Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix Ugly Start Menu?: I've just downloaded the newest version of Windows 10, and man, I really don't like the new Start Menu. Is there a way to get the old folders back, like how they were tied to your theme color? They look terrible now. Also, they got rid of colored tiles for me, so applications...
  3. Help me to fix start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me to fix start menu: My start menu is not working in windows 10 and I am facing this error after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-start-menu/2314c2b7-3b25-43c6-81da-2bbc39a389d3
  4. Update broke start menu and all Windows Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update broke start menu and all Windows Apps: The update on June 15 - KB4497165 - killed my Start Menu. After 6 hours, I fell upon a Microsoft idea to turn Lock The Taskbar on, which was off. I did that along with 10 other things so I am not sure what fixed the Start Menu. Requiring the Taskbar to be locked seems wrong...
  5. Fixing UWP/Start Menu/Notification Center, a year after update that broke it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fixing UWP/Start Menu/Notification Center, a year after update that broke it: Hi, I am having basically the exact same issue as this thread, but 1) it's locked and 2) I don't see an answer in there: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-update-broke-start-menu/0909c302-8c68-4459-af87-71ca787327fb My work laptop stopped...
  6. fix start menu critical error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fix start menu critical error: help me fix critical error cant get start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-start-menu-critical-error/2b0d86e9-f1df-419a-bc67-0027de535d5f
  7. Start menu FIX

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu FIX: I installed build 10130 then the start menu bugged and tried every solotion i saw from posts but would not work. What worked when i went into Settings -> Personalization -> Start and toggled on / off Use full-screen start when in the taskbar. Toggle it on the click start to...
  8. Start Menu problem - fixed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu problem - fixed.: I've just found a solution to a problem I had with the start menu in 10130 and thought I'd post it here in case others are having the same problem. This morning there was nothing I could do to open the start menu - tried everything. Then I remembered that last night I...
  9. Start Menu - Can this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Can this be fixed?: Does anyone know how to fix the items below. The ones circled in red. And what is the one circled in green? 10061 start menu is really getting me frustrated. I've tried all the known fixes... WSREST, Reregister apps, try to install them again, etc. Done all the DISM and...
  10. Start Menu, taskbar broke Build 10586

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu, taskbar broke Build 10586: Today I setup a brand new computer. I pinned a folder and program icon to the start menu,. I also pinned the same program to the task bar. Once I rebooted the machine, the start menu, task bar and computer in general are locked up. Nothing is working to get the PC to...