Windows 10: Start menu button size

Discus and support Start menu button size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change the size of the menu buttons in the start menu?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TwirlyRat954444, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Start menu button size

How do I change the size of the menu buttons in the start menu?

:)

TwirlyRat954444, Mar 3, 2019
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 3, 2019
  3. Lizy297 Win User
    how to change size of folders on my Pc

To set the size, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Start button and choose the Properties command.
    • Click the Taskbar tab in the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box.
    • To use smaller icons, place a check mark by the item Use Small Icons. ...
    • Click OK.

Lizy297, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Rensouken Win User

Start menu button size

Start menu button not working??

I found this suggestion on this website:

http://www.bidnessetc.com/

I followed these steps and it worked for me. Hopefully it will work for you too:

Step 1: Right-click the Start button and select Command Prompt (Admin) from the context menu.

Step 2: Type Powershell in Command Prompt and press Enter.

Step 3: Paste the following text in the Powershell window and press Enter.

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Wait for the command to run and ignore the red error prompts if they arise. The Start Menu should be operational now.

Rensouken, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Start menu button size

1. Start menu button size - Similar Threads - Start menu button

2. Start Menu Buttons not responsive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Start Menu Buttons not responsive: Hi Community,I had this issue before and now it comes back again. So here's the issue:This issue only occurs when my PC wakes up I normally put it to sleep instead of turning off. The buttons on the menu bar that related to Win10 system becomes not responsive. For example, I...
  3. Custom size start menu pins?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom size start menu pins?: Why can't we have pins on start bar that are one and a half medium fields in size? submitted by /u/obscure_greenleaf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrscd9/custom_size_start_menu_pins/
  4. Editing Start menu tile sizes

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing Start menu tile sizes: Is there a way to change the two square tile sizes offered? Currently, they are 150px and 50px. I would like to reduce the larger to 75px, which would would be a legible solution for laptop displays. 159617
  5. Start Menu Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Button: My Start Menu button will not leave the corner even when I am in full screen on some other program [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-button/c5a7c99c-090b-4c74-a246-a01a05a75bf8
  6. start menu button.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start menu button.: when I press start menu button the apps are all over the screen and theres no list of programs. Its a new laptop days old acer aspire 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-button/cd973177-9c07-41bc-9018-11f19c89242c
  7. Start Menu size

Start Menu size: We can make the Start Menu taller/shorter (mine is as short as it gets) & wider/skinnier (mine is as skinny as it gets). Is there a way (perhaps through the registry) that we can change the size limits? I'd like mine even skinnier. [img] Also, how can I change my Games...
  8. Start Menu font size

Start Menu font size: Has anyone figured out how to increase the font size and/or font type in the start menu? All the regular "personalize" options are basically for desktop and text and borders and the like, but nothing for the menu itself. These old eyes are hurtin' !!!! Turning the...
  9. Start menu button not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu button not working: Hello guys , i am runing windows 10 PRO x64, from time to time , i can't find a pattern , the start menu button decides not to work at all, i click it , nothing happens , i hit windows key on my keyboard , nothing happens. The solution is windows explorer process restart. Can...
  10. Sizing Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Sizing Start Menu: Have just updated to W 10 and have removed all the tiles.When I try to shrink the menu horizontally to just show the menu list it refuses.to shrink.Please tell me what I am doing wrong. 19440