Windows 10: Start Menu Color

Discus and support Start Menu Color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I pick a color for my start menu, it shows if I untick the "Use Start full screen" , but when I tick the button the color turns dark or white.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NSIKAK, Oct 21, 2019.

1. NSIKAK Win User

Start Menu Color

Whenever I pick a color for my start menu, it shows if I untick the "Use Start full screen" , but when I tick the button the color turns dark or white. Why is this so, and how can I change it? Any update for that Microsoft?

:)

NSIKAK, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Start Menu background color customize

Hi,

You can change the background color of the the Start menu on Settings. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Click the gear icon (Settings).
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Colors.
    • Under Show color on Start, taskbar, and action center, switch the slider to
      On.
    • After switching the slider to On, you can now pick what color you want or you can click the
      Automatically pick an accent color from my background checkbox to make Windows pick the color that complements the color of your desktop background.
    Kindly share with us the result after you perform the steps above.

Argel Obm, Oct 21, 2019
  3. DrNVS Win User
    Start Menu background color customize

Thanks for the reply.

These procedures not helped to change the background color of the start menu by (right click)

Start Menu Color 2958a48f-fe66-4ba1-9f7b-f6e477df9a30.png

I want to change the black color to grey color as previous.

Please help.

Also previously right click will show the control panel, system, device manager etc. now it is not showing.

DrNVS, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Start Menu Color

Custom Start Menu Color

Is there a way to select a custom color for the start menu, task bar, and the like.

The colors listed all suck.

DarkRookie22, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Start Menu Color

1. Start Menu Color - Similar Threads - Start Menu Color

2. Update to 1903 - Start Menu color can't be changed

in Windows 10 Support
    Update to 1903 - Start Menu color can't be changed: Greetings, After I installed the latest update (1903) my (full screen) start menu colour defaulted to black and can't be changed anymore. I’m able to change the colour under "personalize" and the colour changes everywhere - except my start menu. If I change the start menu...
  3. Disable theme colors for start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable theme colors for start menu: I just installed the May Update of Windows 10 and was seeing the new theme feature which lets us to choose between light or dark colors. I noticed that the light color on the taskbar looks great but doesn't look that nice in the start menu (I use the full screen start menu)....
  4. Windows 10 start menu not changing colors

Windows 10 start menu not changing colors: http://puu.sh/ChPmZ/745c8432b3.jpg Like in the picture my start menu background is not the same color as my accent color And yes i made sure the "show accent on start menu taskbar" is ticked...
  5. Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar

Change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar: This post is intended for Build 9926 and you are using the default Start Menu. To change the default Color of the Start Menu & Taskbar go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Personalization > Color And Appearance then select Show Color Mixer. These 3 sliders will...
  6. Start menu text color

Start menu text color: good morning, im not sure if this has been posted and solved, but i have a hard time reading the start menu text..i even changed the default app mode from dark to light. and i cant figure out how to change the color of the text. any help would be appreciated thankyou in...
  7. Change color of icons on start menu?

Change color of icons on start menu?: I tried looking around and I'm not seeing a option, since the update some icons randomly changed color on their own but I don't see how to do it myself. 29755
  8. start menu tile colors

start menu tile colors: I've scanned to find information on changing the tile colors and found nothing. Is there a way to change the start menu tile colors so they're not the same? Windows 8.1 had different color tiles but Windows 10 has most of them the same. Thanks 17729
  9. Set Color on TaskBar and Start Menu

Set Color on TaskBar and Start Menu: Why are some tiles gray and others blue? Can I set DVD player and weather gray too? [img] 25482
  10. Start menu text color issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu text color issue: Hello all. Just got a new laptop for my first experience with Win10, although I am near expert experience with Windows since Win95. I must say I have more appreciation for this than I did for Win8. Anyways, I have been having an issue I am hoping I can find a solution to. I...