Windows 10: Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account...

Discus and support Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me out. On june i updated my laptop to windows 10 cummulative update . The next day when i turned on the pc . The C file was been scanned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by annieedward, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account...

Please help me out. On june i updated my laptop to windows 10 cummulative update . The next day when i turned on the pc . The C file was been scanned and upon signing in , i found that my start menu is not working. Whenever i click on it it shows ‘Critical Error’ “your start menu isnt working we’ll try to fix it next time you sign in” . Please help me out. I tried all the ways nothing is working. I cannot even switch account. Nor use microsoft apps.

:)

annieedward, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Help Removing Microsoft Account login

I am not sure if you want to switch to a local account instead of your Microsoft account, or if you want to keep your Microsoft account but login automatically instead of having to type the password.

See these tutorials:

4. Vesao Win User

Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account...

1. Start menu , cortana , Windows apps, can’t even switch accounts or login to another account... - Similar Threads - Start menu cortana

2. Can’t login to my specific account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t login to my specific account: Recently I’ve not been able to login to my account on my laptop as the icon for the accounts is not there however when logging in to the only account available my account appears to be still there as it is shown in the family and other users I have tried restarting and...
  3. Can’t login to my specific account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t login to my specific account: Recently I’ve not been able to login to my account on my laptop as the icon for the accounts is not there however when logging in to the only account available my account appears to be still there as it is shown in the family and other users I have tried restarting and...
  4. Can’t login with Windows account.

Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  5. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t login with Windows account.: I know my windows account information but when I enter my password the computer tells me my password is not correct. I did not make a password recovery disk and I don’t have any options on the screen for “forgot password” only reset password which tells me that I can’t reset...
  6. Can’t login with Windows account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can’t login to PC window account

Can’t login to PC window account: Hi, I used to login to my laptop using PIN but suddenly it stopped working and it started saying wrong username and password. So i tried my microsoft account password which i know was right but it still gave me same error everytime. I even tried resetting my account...
  8. Can’t sign into another account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t sign into another account: Hi I would really love some help on this because I went through 3 Microsoft support employees who were completely useless. My issue is that my brother got a pc yesterday, I wanted to make another user so I could have one as well and when I add my email it says that it needs...
  9. Switching Accounts before login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching Accounts before login: Hey, i found lots of ways to switch accounts AFTER login, but my problem is little different. I want to have choice between accounts before login, not auto-login to last used account. i don't want to have passwords, which is only solution that i found. W10 1909 submitted by...
  10. Can’t open browser, cortana or start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t open browser, cortana or start menu: I factory reset my MSI GL62M 7RDX laptop to sell it but I can’t open Internet Explorer, Cortana or the start menu. When I click Cortana or the start menu, the blue circle appears next to my cursor for about 2 or 3 seconds but nothing happens. When I try to open the browser,...