Windows 10: start menu delay

Discus and support start menu delay in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever i open start in win 10 it opens quickly but later it opens after some delay.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Digvijay1., Dec 2, 2019.

1. start menu delay

Whenever i open start in win 10 it opens quickly but later it opens after some delay.

:)

Digvijay1., Dec 2, 2019

2. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Windows 10 Pro -- No Start Menu/Page, No Cortana (after update?)

Hello Christine,

Apologize for the delay in response.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with?

• Are you facing issues with Start menu and Cortana?

• Did you try creating a new user account?
    If you are facing issues with Start menu and Cortana, suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the below article and check if it helps.

Refer to the below Link:

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Reply us back with the required information. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Dec 2, 2019
  4. start menu delay

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

start menu delay

1. start menu delay - Similar Threads - start menu delay

2. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  3. delayed adaptor start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delayed adaptor start: Hello — I been running win 10 on all of my computers and when I noticed the alert that 22H2 was available for download I installed it on the first of my computers. The first was a laptop, but it connected to my home network via an ethernet cable. I was surprised that it was...
  4. Weird Delay When I Open Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Delay When I Open Start Menu: After 20 secs or more (I timed it) of not touching the start button, when I press it, it'll take a full second to even a second and a half before it finally pops up. This is a minor thing, I know, but it's really irritating. Is anyone else experiencing this? I also did some...
  5. Windows 10 start menu delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 start menu delay: Hi, I've experienced delays on the start menu on Windows 10 since time ago. I even reinstalled it from scratch but still being delayed by around 2 seconds and it's quite annoying, specially because I can't tell what can cause it. Every component in my computer is up to...
  6. Start menu delayed, can't search, can't open Cortana ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu delayed, can't search, can't open Cortana ?: Hello, When starting PC today my Start menu is delayed, can't search and can't open Cortana. Anyone have any idea what could cause this? I'm on latest 1909 update. submitted by /u/mambans [link] [comments]...
  7. Delay in starting Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delay in starting Windows: A few weeks ago I suddenly experienced a delay in the startup of Windows 10. It is consistent every time now. When I do a power up the system seems to initially boot as before then the screen goes blank for about one minute before the log in screen appears. Previously the...
  8. Windows 10 Start menu delay / freeze

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Start menu delay / freeze: Hey guys , i noticed that after the last win10 update , my start menu have a big delay sometimes before it opens. i dont really know why. and sometimes its just freeze , and when i keep pressing on the windows icon (on the left side bottom) its just does nothing. i...
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Start Menu lag (delay): Hello! I have not find solutions on forum so i decided to post new thread. I have really burst issue with start menu. When i click on start button start menu does not show immediately, it appear with delay, only after half a sec or more. Problem arise after 24-30 hours...
  10. Delayed Start menu opening with a second black screen and crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Delayed Start menu opening with a second black screen and crash: Hello! I use Windows 10 for a while. A few days ago i noticed a phenomenon. When i try to open the Start Menu, it lags a bit, looks it will crash, but after 1-2 seconds it opens normally. I have found an error/information in the event log with ID 1001, source Windows Error...