Windows 10: Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible?

Discus and support Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm removed most of the boxes that appeared on first start, but I've kept the weather. Is it possible to display two weather live boxes on the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tjg79, Oct 28, 2015.

1. tjg79 Win User

Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible?

I'm removed most of the boxes that appeared on first start, but I've kept the weather. Is it possible to display two weather live boxes on the start menu? I monitor the weather in two locations. I've tried to figure it out, but I've been unsuccessful.

I miss the weather gadgets I had in Win 7.

Regards

:)

tjg79, Oct 28, 2015
  2. evillama Win User

Contacts: Activesync vs. Live Wireless Sync

Not too concerned about a backup, just wanting to know if I should be sync'ing Contacts to my device thru BOTH Activesync AND Live Mobile Sync at the same time.

What I mean by Live Mobile Sync is, I've downloaded Windows Live for Windows Mobile and configured it to push Hotmail to my Treo. If I go to Messaging...Hotmail...Menu...Tools...Options...Hotmail...Sync Options...the box is permanently checked for "Store Windows
    Live contacts in your mobile phone's contact list" as well as "Merge duplicate contacts" (this may be why the long sync times?)

evillama, Oct 28, 2015
  3. How do I remove duplicate icons from the "all apps" list???

I have 3 duplicate icons in the All Apps start menu. Firefox, Chrome, and another program. The target shortcuts for these icons are not duplicated in programs folder of the start menu. Seems strange that two of the three are for competing browsers. .

KenMacomber, Oct 28, 2015
  4. Dude Win User

Hello @tjg79. To use two tiles go to the first one, the choose places and choose one of the other locations you added. Then click the pin tile, shown here
    Edit, showed the wrong box *Redface fixed *Biggrin

Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible? [​IMG]

Then you have two weather tiles for different locations on your start

Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Start Menu Duplicate Live Boxes Possible? - Similar Threads - Start Menu Duplicate

2. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  3. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  4. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start menu live tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu live tiles: My live tiles stopped working but they seem to work in another user account. How do I fix it? I already deleted that registry entry named like NoTileNotifications and checked group policy :( submitted by /u/Petrenkov [link] [comments]...
  6. start menu boxes gray

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    start menu boxes gray: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/go_beavs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqcags/start_menu_boxes_gray/
  7. Smallest Start menu possible

in Windows 10 Support
    Smallest Start menu possible: What is the smallest size possible for the Windows 10 Start menu? I could only resize it to a certain extent, then it would not get any smaller. [img] 15464
  8. Duplicated icons in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated icons in Start Menu: I have a little application that scans for hijacks, malware, etc, is a verified .exe file. I want to pin it to start, it does, but with duplicates. I try removing one, but it remove the other also. 84935
  9. Duplicate Start Menu Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Start Menu Entries: After performing a "reset PC" last night and installing (some) of my programs, I noticed the start menu has duplicate entries for some of them. [img] In addition to Evernote, the other programs with double entries are Malwarebytes and ShareX. Both entries (for each...
  10. Duplicate Start Menu Files Displaying

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Start Menu Files Displaying: Hello, I have a MySql installation on a Windows 10 64-bit machine. I am seeing duplicate files displayed in the Start Menu. Is there anyway to clean this up? There is only one physical file location that I can see. [img] [img] Thank you. 93911