Windows 10: Start menu full sceen option bug

Discus and support Start menu full sceen option bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I just reset my computer because I no longer needed a lot of files from school and I have always run the start menu in full screen. After resetting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoelWhitley, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Start menu full sceen option bug

So I just reset my computer because I no longer needed a lot of files from school and I have always run the start menu in full screen. After resetting my computer I can no longer do this, every time I turn on the full screen option nothing happens and when I go to look the slider has been automatically turned to the off position.
    I know most people are trying to go the opposite way but I prefer the full screen menu for easy navigation.
    I am running windows 10 home version 1803

:)

JoelWhitley, Nov 10, 2018
  2. vexorg Win User

No Option to Pin to Start

So there's no option to have recent docs directly from the start if the program is pinned to the start menu now?
    That seems like a step backward

vexorg, Nov 10, 2018
  3. jk22 Win User
    switch user option on power option list or on start menu list

Can I use switch user option on power option list or on start menu list ?

4. Start menu full sceen option bug

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Start menu full sceen option bug

1. Start menu full sceen option bug - Similar Threads - Start menu full

2. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug with the start menu tiles: Hello community,in the image below you can see a bug with the start menu tiles. I can't remove them nor move them around or interact in some way. I just have the context menu with "More-> Deactivate Live-Tiles" if this is the correct translation.How can I fix/remove it?...
  3. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug with the start menu tiles: Hello community,in the image below you can see a bug with the start menu tiles. I can't remove them nor move them around or interact in some way. I just have the context menu with "More-> Deactivate Live-Tiles" if this is the correct translation.How can I fix/remove it?...
  4. Bug with the start menu tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu icons bug

Start Menu icons bug: Some Start Menu icons are not appearing correctly [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons-bug/f6dea444-1359-472e-8d35-a1755154ed4e
  6. Windows Start Menu Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Start Menu Bug: I've encountered a weird bug that I'm assuming is caused by a new update of Windows 10 as I've never had this issue before. Whenever I open my Windows Start menu, it lags as it appears as well as when it disappears. The animation of it appearing and disappearing seems to be...
  7. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  8. Bugged Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Start Menu: Can anyone help to solve my issue with this start menu [img] 49907
  9. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551
  10. Start menu with full labels

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu with full labels: Hello guys, How do I re-enable the labels in Start Menu? I want to be easier for me to acces the 'Power' Button, but with the new interface, it is annyoing (not to talk about that cascade of shortcuts I do not need :|) I need it to be so by default, I do not want...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu full screen bug

2. screen menu bug