Windows 10: Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i go to move and only sometimes happens when i open Minecraft and the icon freezes and i can not open it on the start menu even after a restart it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zachariah Zayn Lehman, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

So i go to move and only sometimes happens when i open Minecraft and the icon freezes and i can not open it on the start menu even after a restart it just sits there, sometimes it even CRASHES the start menu. Please help

Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition ca9225d6-d8bd-4cc8-ae48-3341df85689d?upload=true.png

:)

Zachariah Zayn Lehman, Aug 13, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

Jetster, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

1. Start Menu Glitch With Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Start Menu Glitch

2. Naming Glitch in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Naming Glitch in Start Menu: I am having this dumb problem with my Windows 10. The Name of "Windows Security" is replaced with "Set up Onedrive" Please tell me how do I fix it. I have tried restarting the explorer from the task manager and also have tried restarting my computer....
  3. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't start: Yesterday i bought minecraft for my PC, the basic windows 10 version, since then i wasn't able to start the game. In particular the game will lunch but on the screen will appear the mojogang logo then after a few seconds it will disappear and then it will just remain the...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Title Screen Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Title Screen Glitch: I'm struggling to fix this issue for several days straight now. When I start Minecraft I only see the title screen without any buttons but when I randomly left click I press on the buttons but I just can't see anything. It worked once and I started a game and the textures...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition v 1.16.20 not allowing menu to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition v 1.16.20 not allowing menu to start: Hi, I recently updated to the recent version of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and now anytime I open the game, the home menu is not displaying. Audio works and the menu is there, but it does not display for me to see what and where I am clicking. I am not sure if it's an...
  6. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Glitch: After the Windows 10 20H2 update, apps and programs have lost the colored background that they use to have and now have a color that's depended on your theme. But there seems to be a problem with certain applications backgrounds and the icons. For example Adobe Animate CC...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition menu lag: Hello. My Minecraft Windows 10 edition has been lagging on the menu. Last time I got into a game it worked perfectly,but it had the lag on the menu. Help? Also I dont want to reinstall cause I have alot of worlds I want to see without being able to play the Windows 10 edition...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition game glitch: i have looked everywhere for help i tried to update my graphics drivers i turned off 3D display mode i restarted i reinstalled i even ran the microsoft store troubelshooter help me please whenever i start minecraft windows 10 edition the game loads but then the...
  9. Start Menu Transparency glitch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Transparency glitch: I'm using W10 1903 build and I noticed there's a glitch with the transparency effect. As you can see in the attached gif, start menu opens in full transparency and suddendly become blurry, this does not happen with the notification panel (but on another laptop I got the same...
  10. Editing Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing Start Menu: In all versions of Windows in the past, I have been able to edit and arrange program shortcuts and folders on the start menu. In Windows 10, I can open the folders containing the start menu items and make the desired changes, deletes, etc... but the changes are never...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get minecraft java edition on the start menu