Windows 10: start menu highlighted apps

Discus and support start menu highlighted apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy XO, why are some of them highlighted????[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by w, Feb 23, 2021.

1. W
    w Win User

start menu highlighted apps

This is driving me crazy XO, why are some of them highlighted???? start menu highlighted apps 5132c0b9-ff18-491c-89aa-f732f8939677?upload=true.png

:)

2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Feb 23, 2021
  4. start menu highlighted apps

No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

start menu highlighted apps all-apps-reveal-highlight-redstone-4-windows10.jpg

Thanks! start menu highlighted apps :)

Skat0r vista, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

start menu highlighted apps

1. start menu highlighted apps - Similar Threads - start menu highlighted

2. My apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My apps in start menu: Most of my Apps in the start menu the app brings up Edge not the app i'm trying to bring up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-apps-in-start-menu/036e37cc-7632-429e-9e08-bebfb98bb690
  3. Small App Menu on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  4. Start Menu Apps

Start Menu Apps: I am having problems with Start Menu apps. The display of some apps have this arrow down sign. It says it's maybe updating or installing it ain't. Please help me on how to fix this. Thank you...
  5. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

Text/Highlight Menu Colour: Hi, First off can I say many thanks to the Guys here who helped me getting back into Windows 10. I am now running Windows 10 1903 and one very small change I have noticed is that when I do a right click on a menu the text highlight is a white/cream colour (Image below) which...
  6. Rogue Start Menu App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rogue Start Menu App: I've recently noticed a start menu app entitled 'ms-resource:AppName/Text.' If you left click, nothing happens. If you right click, then click more, a setting app comes up. That will take you to apps and features section in the settings. I've tried to delete the app to no...
  7. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  8. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  9. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...
  10. Editing The Start Menu Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Editing The Start Menu Apps: Just a quick solution here rather than a question! I have a number of small system apps that don't have an install, so normally I would just create folders and menus in the Start Menu Apps folder - C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs But Windows 10...