Windows 10: start menu highlighted apps

Discus and support start menu highlighted apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy XO, why are some of them highlighted????[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by w, Feb 23, 2021.

1. W
    w Win User

start menu highlighted apps

This is driving me crazy XO, why are some of them highlighted???? start menu highlighted apps 5132c0b9-ff18-491c-89aa-f732f8939677?upload=true.png

:)

2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Feb 23, 2021
  4. start menu highlighted apps

No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

start menu highlighted apps all-apps-reveal-highlight-redstone-4-windows10.jpg

Thanks! start menu highlighted apps :)

Skat0r vista, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

start menu highlighted apps

1. start menu highlighted apps - Similar Threads - start menu highlighted

2. Start menu right click menu not highlighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu right click menu not highlighting: When I go to the start menu, type in an application like cmd, then try to right click, the menu no longer highlights. Is there a fix for this problem? Thank you....
  3. Start menu right click menu not highlighting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu right click menu not highlighting: When I go to the start menu, type in an application like cmd, then try to right click, the menu no longer highlights. Is there a fix for this problem? Thank you....
  4. Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?: Like the 2nd and 5th tiles here:What does it even mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-tiles-in-the-start-menu-highlighted/4c85ab0c-90e4-43ed-a923-4ad69b35a42b
  5. Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?: Like the 2nd and 5th tiles here:What does it even mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-some-tiles-in-the-start-menu-highlighted/4c85ab0c-90e4-43ed-a923-4ad69b35a42b
  6. Why are some tiles in the Start Menu highlighted in white?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Weird highlighting of text on start menu after upgrading to 21H1

in Windows 10 Support
    Weird highlighting of text on start menu after upgrading to 21H1: Any idea why this is happening? Have tried rebooting. This is what it normally looks like: 180857
  8. Small App Menu on Start Menu

Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  9. Start Menu Apps

Start Menu Apps: I am having problems with Start Menu apps. The display of some apps have this arrow down sign. It says it's maybe updating or installing it ain't. Please help me on how to fix this. Thank you...
  10. Text/Highlight Menu Colour

Text/Highlight Menu Colour: Hi, First off can I say many thanks to the Guys here who helped me getting back into Windows 10. I am now running Windows 10 1903 and one very small change I have noticed is that when I do a right click on a menu the text highlight is a white/cream colour (Image below) which...