Windows 10: Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly

Discus and support Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I was just wondering why some of the icons in my start menu don't show up correctly and instead showing this icon. Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ConfusedGuy101, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly

Hello, I was just wondering why some of the icons in my start menu don't show up correctly and instead showing this icon. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly [​IMG]

:)

ConfusedGuy101, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Jul 18, 2020
  3. psyko12 Win User

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly prob.jpg

psyko12, Jul 18, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly

@oil: That's what I did, but unfortunately it's different, it should be like "Internet" and should have the icon of FireFox.

So.. Remove the icon via Start menu properties, uninstall FF (again) and install?

psyko12, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly

1. Start Menu Icon Not Showing Correctly - Similar Threads - Start Menu Icon

2. Windows10 start menu showing old icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 start menu showing old icons: Hi, I recently repaired my windows 10 with iso file, not a clean install then I noticed that the start menu icons are old and not transparent. I tried some solutions like deleting the folder named 100 in :...
  3. Windows10 start menu showing old icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 start menu showing old icons: Hi, I recently repaired my windows 10 with iso file, not a clean install then I noticed that the start menu icons are old and not transparent. I tried some solutions like deleting the folder named 100 in :...
  4. Start menu icons not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu icons not showing: Hello, I don't know what happened, suddenly my icons disappeared, I want to fix this problem, it bothers me a lot, is there any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons-not-showing/2938c0c0-1adf-4d46-8161-20c1a4b8aa62
  5. Start menu icons not showing

Start menu icons not showing: Hello, I don't know what happened, suddenly my icons disappeared, I want to fix this problem, it bothers me a lot, is there any way? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-icons-not-showing/2938c0c0-1adf-4d46-8161-20c1a4b8aa62
  6. Start menu icons not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.: No idea why..Any suggestions?I have two users/profiles in my pc, one user its like this only the apps show here has no icon other user all the apps has no icon.LoveIM...
  8. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.: No idea why..Any suggestions?I have two users/profiles in my pc, one user its like this only the apps show here has no icon other user all the apps has no icon.LoveIM...
  9. Application icons in start menu are not appearing correctly.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons for many apps not showing in Start menu: As per the image below - why are many of my apps not showing their icons? There's not options to change them and I've tried pinning the original .exe and shortcuts to the app but there is no difference. Any clues? [img] 10775