Windows 10: Start menu in Windows 10

Discus and support Start menu in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From last night my laptop started behaving wrong I am not able to open start menu with windows key Then I used fn+ windows key then it was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by G.Vipul, Oct 16, 2019.

1. G.Vipul Win User

Start menu in Windows 10

From last night my laptop started behaving wrong

I am not able to open start menu with windows key

Then I used fn+ windows key then it was working

Now if i have to open start menu i have to use fn + windows key . What is this going on in Windows 10

I have updated all the drivers i have even uninstalled keyboard from device manager and then restarted But it doesn't work

Plz help me out

Thanks in advance

:)

G.Vipul, Oct 16, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Start menu in Windows 10

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

Start menu in Windows 10

1. Start menu in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start menu

2. Start Menu Not Working After Reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start Menu Not Working After Reinstall: I'm trying to get my Surface Pro 6 working correctly after a reinstall of Windows 10. Edge browser does not function; it opens for about 3 seconds then shuts down. Start menu button does not function; cannot reach settings at all. I have tried the following steps: restart...
  3. Start Menu issues - Some folder/file in, not displayed and why ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu issues - Some folder/file in, not displayed and why ?: Hello everyone! I'm looking for info about my Windows 10 Start Menus : For me, existing 2 Start Menu or more... I know :- 1 C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs 2 C:\Users\Users\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs Why do some...
  4. Removing Start Menu shortcuts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Start Menu shortcuts: Is there a way to remove Built-In application shortcuts from the Start Menu? I don't mean uninstall the application, but just remove its shortcut; shortcuts (examples in red) as seen in the attached picture. 149158
  5. Where are the app files on start menu located?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the app files on start menu located?: I have all these preinstalled apps on my start menu, many of which I do not know where their .exe files are located on my machine. Netflix, Evernote, Powerdirector, Paint 3D, there is no open file location when i right click on these apps, they seemed to work fine, but where...
  6. Start menu bug in 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu bug in 1909: So I am experiencing an issue, with the start menu. When I hover the cursor over the side-bar on the left of the Windows Start Menu, the side-bar expands to its full size instead of just showing the tooltip for the hovered item like in 1903. I've searched several times...
  7. Why does my windows search open into a separate tab instead of appearing in the start menu?

Why does my windows search open into a separate tab instead of appearing in the start menu?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/REABETSWE23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eramz3/why_does_my_windows_search_open_into_a_separate/
  8. icons for some programs wont show on the start menu properly, is there some way to fix it?

icons for some programs wont show on the start menu properly, is there some way to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jdk319 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqmd56/icons_for_some_programs_wont_show_on_the_start/
  9. Got Win10. Tried to make it more me-friendly with Classic Shell. Now start menu won't open....

Got Win10. Tried to make it more me-friendly with Classic Shell. Now start menu won't open....: Greetings. So, after being forced to update to Win10 at long last, I decided to be stupid and installed something called Classic Shell to make what I wanted to happen, happen. Long story short, now the start menu won't open without launching it first, the clock and the...
  10. windows 10 shutdown from start menu not working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 shutdown from start menu not working: The shutdown option from the start menu is just straight up not working. Once pressed, it takes a solid 5 minutes for the actual "Shuting down" screen to appear. I've done every conceivable troubleshooting measure possible: chkdsk, sfc/scannow, new RAM, new hard drive, new...