Windows 10: Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop.

Discus and support Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, After I updated my drivers and tried to scale to dpi solution I found on reddit the startmenu sometimes is still blurry and the color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by razvanpdr, Aug 9, 2015.

1. razvanpdr Win User

Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop.

Hello,

After I updated my drivers and tried to scale to dpi solution I found on reddit the startmenu sometimes is still blurry and the color doesn't match the taskbar.

I attached two pictures with the ok startmenu and the not so good startmenu.

:)

razvanpdr, Aug 9, 2015

2. Webcam not detected by computer.

1. Press "Fn-F6" to turn on the webcam on the MSI laptop.

2. Point the mouse to the TurboBattery+ icon on the display – the icon looks like an "S" with a line through the middle – to unfold the associated toolbar.

3. Select the Windows icon from the toolbar (not the one on the Start menu). Click the heart icon to open the settings menu.

4. Select the webcam to re-enable the device on the MSI laptop. Click "OK."

Not all MSI laptops include TurboBattery+.

Skip the last three steps if the laptop is connected to the power adapter.

If the webcam is disabled via TurboBattery+, it will appear grayed out in the settings menu. Don't click the webcam if the option is not grayed out.

Source:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/msi-laptops-inst...

Andre Da Costa, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Blurry fonts on Windows 10 computer

Old title: Blurry fonts

Anyone else having blurry fonts in Windows 10? I have installed Windows 10 on three or four computers and like on one when I go to the device manager the top bar that says device manager is totally sharp. The device manager itself it totally blurry. Some
    of the live tiles in the start menu are totally sharp and others are totally blurry. I don't understand it at all. It's like this one two laptops and one desktop. Anyone have any advice. I've checked and all updates for my drivers have been done and everything
    seems to be up to date.

TonyPalermo, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop.

1. regedit
    2. HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    3. Control Panel
    4. Dekstop
    5. LogicalDPIOverride - value 1
    6. (If not found) Create - String - Give name LogicalDPIOverride - Value 1
    7. Restart

It works on My PC

LeonArchuz, Aug 10, 2015
  5. razvanpdr Win User
    thanks man

razvanpdr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop.

1. Start menu is blurry sometimes, on my Msi laptop. - Similar Threads - Start menu blurry

2. Start menu icons sometimes blurry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu icons sometimes blurry?: Hi everyone, I have just updated my PC to the latest Windows update which offers the Copilot preview function. I have noticed that some icons under the 'apps' list when searching on start menu are a bit blurry. The text though isn't blurry and I have the latest drivers....
  3. Start menu icons sometimes blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu icons sometimes blurry?: Hi everyone, I have just updated my PC to the latest Windows update which offers the Copilot preview function. I have noticed that some icons under the 'apps' list when searching on start menu are a bit blurry. The text though isn't blurry and I have the latest drivers....
  4. Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login

Sometimes no start menu/taskbar after login: Every so often - maybe one or two times out of ten - when I power my PC on and login, I have my normal desktop but no start menu and a completely blank taskbar. At this point, if I tap the Windows key on the keyboard, after a second or so the start menu appears and the...
  5. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up: When I press the on button it says preparing automatic repair then a black screen after sometimes and after diagnosing your pc, then just completely shutdown.This process keeps repeating without showing the blue screen with advanced potions. I have tried hard rebooting and...
  6. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up: When I press the on button it says preparing automatic repair then a black screen after sometimes and after diagnosing your pc, then just completely shutdown.This process keeps repeating without showing the blue screen with advanced potions. I have tried hard rebooting and...
  7. My MSI laptop doesn't want to start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Sometimes Start menu lags for 1 second.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sometimes Start menu lags for 1 second.: When I click on windows start buttun ,Some times the menu opens fine as usual. But sometimes it lags for 1sec I guess. For example:- When I am watching any video and opens the start menu that lags for just 1sec. I mean it freezes, and the video that...
  9. Why can't I click on my Start Menu (sometimes)?

Why can't I click on my Start Menu (sometimes)?: I am running Windows 10 on a 15 month old Dell laptop. Starting yesterday, I've been having trouble clicking on items on the Windows Start Menu. When I try to launch an app by clicking on a Start Menu icon, no border is drawn around the icon and the app won't launch. This...
  10. Blurry Start Menu titles icons with 125% dpi

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Start Menu titles icons with 125% dpi: After switching to 125% DPI the start menu titles become bigger (which is a nice thing) but also some weird blurring filter is applied to icons. Right away after you open start menu the icons are more sharp for 1 second then become blurry, is there any work around to change...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows start menu blurry at first and then not

2. msi bios display is blur

3. msi laptop blurry

4. how to fix blurry software in msi laptop,
  5. pictures are blurry on msi laptop