Windows 10: Start Menu is screwed up

Discus and support Start Menu is screwed up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Idk why, but my Start menu just went hapazard. The app placement all went random. Is there a reason for this, or is it just a glitch?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chai06vijay, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Start Menu is screwed up

/u/chai06vijay, Dec 28, 2020
  2. Darknova Win User

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Dec 28, 2020
  4. psyko12 Win User

Start Menu is screwed up

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Start Menu is screwed up prob.jpg

psyko12, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Start Menu is screwed up

1. Start Menu is screwed up - Similar Threads - Start Menu screwed

2. Onedrive screwed my Quick Access and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive screwed my Quick Access and Start Menu: i deleted onedrive back then because i don't use onedrive and i accidentally moved all my docs to onedrive. i have disconnected and turned off onedrive but the quick access links still lead to the files on onedrive. since those files no longer exist in onedrive, the quick...
  3. Onedrive screwed my Quick Access and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive screwed my Quick Access and Start Menu: i deleted onedrive back then because i don't use onedrive and i accidentally moved all my docs to onedrive. i have disconnected and turned off onedrive but the quick access links still lead to the files on onedrive. since those files no longer exist in onedrive, the quick...
  4. Onedrive screwed my Quick Access and Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Screwed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  6. Screwed up

Screwed up: I've had this computer for 2-3 years and Within the 1st year my computer has gotten corrupt. Whenever I try to look up on how to fix corrupt files or just a corrupt pc It dosen't work as it says I'm not a administrator. So please help me I have my entire computer corrupted...
  7. Screwed up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Start up menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up menu: For some reason my start button in the bottom left corner is not working, hasn't worked for awhile now. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-menu/5bc69178-25dc-4106-be97-cdd9df310fa0
  9. Start up menu

Start up menu: For some reason my start button in the bottom left corner is not working, hasn't worked for awhile now. What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-menu/5bc69178-25dc-4106-be97-cdd9df310fa0
  10. Screwed Up!

in Windows 10 Support
    Screwed Up!: Not sure if this is right section but a few hours ago the whole of Win 10 went config up! I had my images (in the number of thousands) suddenly change real life icons into some damn flower. I seem to recall I had this problem ages ago and you all fixed it but I could not...