Windows 10: Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

Discus and support Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SmithJones, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do.

Settings->Personalization->start

Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on.

this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first.

:)

SmithJones, Mar 14, 2019
  2. BayoNX19 Win User

Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps"

This does not answer my question. I already have "Show app list in Start menu" on. I want to turn "Pinned tiles" OFF, or make "All apps" open INSTEAD OF "Pinned tiles" when I go to the start menu.

BayoNX19, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Hide 'Pinned Tiles' list in start full screen menu

I have no any apps that tiled over the start screen.

When I'm using start menu as full screen, there is an empty list of apps on "Pinned Tiles" which it doesn't make any sense and then I switch to All apps.

Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps" fc39ac58-ffa0-4d3a-b5f9-ef2d2f82f8bc.png

It's kind of wasting time for me. There is any way for:

• Set the "All Apps" list, default.
    • Hide or remove "Pinned Tiles" list completely.
    Either way is fine /:

Thank you!

Pedram Asshabi, Mar 14, 2019
  4. BayoNX19 Win User

I'm using the full screen mode for the start menu. When I click the windows key or windows icon in the bottom left corner of my screen, it opens the start menu in full screen mode. However, it opens the "Pinned Tiles" section by default, and I want it to
    open the "All Apps" section by default. How can I change it so that "All Apps" opens by defualt?
    Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps" [​IMG]

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

BayoNX19, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Start Menu No Default Selection For "Pinned Tiles" vs "All Apps" - Similar Threads - Start Menu Default

2. Start menu / Settings tile selection bouncing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu / Settings tile selection bouncing: https://youtu.be/bVrhRzH1k7w So recently after a fresh install of Windows 10 I've ran into a very annoying issue where the tile selection in the start menu and settings etc. bounces around like crazy so bad so I can't even click on a tile to open it any thoughts on what...
  3. start menu pinned tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu pinned tiles: so when i close everything it goes to desktop and im not able to see desktop apps because start menu is blocking everything and wont close. os build {19041.508} 2004...
  4. start menu pinned tiles

start menu pinned tiles: when ever i close everything i cant see anything in desktop apps because start menu pinned tiles wont close??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-tiles/e0987182-f335-48a0-ab83-c7f1a213dfbd
  5. Start menu pinned tiles lost

Start menu pinned tiles lost: Hello to all, Yesterday I have done the following Windows update: https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/4551762/windows-10-update-kb4551762 Now I see that I also moved to Version 1909, too. … and ever since all my pinned programs in the Start menu are gone not the...
  6. Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu

Set all apps first instead of Pinned tiles in Start menu: Here is the answer to that question which the microsoft moderator said you cannot do. Settings->Personalization->start Set "Show app list in Start menu" to on. this will now default to apps and not show the pinned tiles first. ***Modified title from: Start Menu No...
  7. Default Start menu tiles all reappear after unpinning

Default Start menu tiles all reappear after unpinning: I am using Windows 10 home version. Recently I did the big upgrade. Afterward I unpinned all of the default tiles- Calender, Live Mail, My Office, Microsoft Store, and lots of "A great app is on its way" tiles, etc.- and replaced them with tiles from the start menu from...
  8. Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu

Set all apps as default instead pined tiles in full screen start menu: hi all , i haven't any tiles on start menu and i wanna use full screen start menu when i click start button its shows empty pined tiles screen cause i haven't any tiles on it can i modify start menu to show all apps instead pined tiles ? thx 98330
  9. Default Start Menu/Tiles

Default Start Menu/Tiles: Just a question about the default start menu/tiles. Originally I didn't like the look of the tiles so I removed them however now I'm thinking I may actually like them. So is there a way I can get the default start menu/tiles back? 14358
  10. Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Only "pin to start" (as a tile) and not "pin to start menu"?: Hello! I haven't tried the previews but follow the development through blogs and YouTube. I am running 8.1 on all my PC's and love it. I've become used to the start screen and tiles but was under the impression that the new start menu in 10 would make it possible to pin...