Windows 10: Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10

Discus and support Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]I am sure you must have faced a situation where the Start Menu stops responding. It either doesn’t open or sometimes it just hangs on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 23, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10

WinClub, May 23, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, May 23, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Windows 10 Start menu issue

Ive always had issues with the start menu. Pin to start sometimes doesn't work. Now I cant move the icons. And the right click menu sticks. If I do manage to move one it disappears on to reappear later.
    Love 10 other than that. Whats the deal? I would like to organize my icons. Ive tried tablet mode too

Another thing it does when I first restart its bright. Then if I try to move something it dims

Jetster, May 23, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Jetster, May 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Start Menu not responding? Restart StartMenuExperienceHost.exe in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start Menu responding

2. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  3. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    not responding start menu: My start menu is not quite working properly. It will open couple of seconds when I click it and it will freeze. When I click on the apps it will also take some time to respond and sometimes I need to close the apps in the task manager and do it again...
  4. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not responding start menu: My start menu is not quite working properly. It will open couple of seconds when I click it and it will freeze. When I click on the apps it will also take some time to respond and sometimes I need to close the apps in the task manager and do it again...
  5. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Computer not responding to Restart or Shutdown via Start Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer not responding to Restart or Shutdown via Start Menu: Can someone help me out and can we figure out why Windows would not respond to a shut down or restart? I had toi push the power button. Can someone help me figure it out please I am currently running this. Please respond with any info so I can learn about my PC. Thanks...
  7. Start menu not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not responding: Whenever I open the start menu, it works for a few seconds (but can't open any applications) and stops responding and finally closes automatically. The start menu can no longer be used to open any applications. The search bar, if not opened with the start menu opened, works...
  8. Restart Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Restart Start Menu in Windows 10: How to: Restart Start Menu in Windows 10 How to Restart Start Menu in Windows 10 The Start menu contains shortcuts of all your apps, settings, and files. Starting with Windows 10 build 18317, Microsoft separated the Start menu into its own process, called...
  9. Start Menu and seach window will not respond

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and seach window will not respond: I upgraded to 10 Home yesterday and everything seemed to work fine. Today after deleting several files from my photos the system hung and I had to do a power off reboot. After that the start menu wont come up and the search window won't accept any text. Right click on the...
  10. EXE files and Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    EXE files and Start menu: Is there any way I can put an .exe file on the Start menu? I know I can put a link to it on the desktop but that has too many icons on it already. Thank you. 22594

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startmenuexperiencehost 1903 not responding

2. startmenuexperiencehost.exe

3. StartMenuExperienceHost

4. start menu experience host,
  5. startmenuexperiencehost not responding,
  6. startmenuexperiencehost not starting 1903,
  7. startmenuexperiencehost.exe not responding,
  8. start menu experience not responding,
  9. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe error Surface Book,
  10. startmenuexperiencehost.exe application hang,
  11. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe inaktiv,