Windows 10: Start menu not showing up on my windows 10

Discus and support Start menu not showing up on my windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My start menu is not showing up. I tried both keyboard button and the on screen icon. Nothing worked. My wifi popup, battery, date and also the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrinmoyHaloi, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Start menu not showing up on my windows 10

My start menu is not showing up. I tried both keyboard button and the on screen icon. Nothing worked. My wifi popup, battery, date and also the notifications and action center doesn't shows up when clicked. I tried sfc /scannow it didn't work. I also tried creating a new user account it also didn't work. Please someone help me now. Its my primary device.device: Lenovo e41-15windows version- 21h1 19043 64bit

:)

MrinmoyHaloi, Aug 21, 2021
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Start menu not showing up on my windows 10

Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Start menu not showing up on my windows 10

1. Start menu not showing up on my windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start menu showing

2. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  3. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  4. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Camera app not showing up in Start menu for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera app not showing up in Start menu for Windows 10: When I click on the Start menu Windows 10, the Camera app doesn't show up. If I do a search for "Camera" in the search window, the only thing that shows up is for the camera privacy settings....
  6. Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu

Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu: I download programs. They get place in Documents folder (did another question on that). They don't show up in Start Menu. How do I get them to show up there? Thanks....
  7. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  8. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  9. Start menu doesn't show up

Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...
  10. start menu shows up in wrong location

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu shows up in wrong location: I noticed my start menu will randomly show up in the bottom left-hand corner. It usually shows up in the upper left-hand corner. How do I fix this? Also, when I start typing to search, the menu goes away. 79178