Windows 10: Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of...

Discus and support Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me to get rid of the day to day problem I am facing with my laptop with Dell window 10 inspiration, Many times I change the password & many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jitendra kumar Satpathy, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of...

Please help me to get rid of the day to day problem I am facing with my laptop with Dell window 10 inspiration, Many times I change the password & many time I change internet service provider, some times I saw error in red color that some setting are controlled by management.

for this I was not using this this laptop since last 4 years & again when before one week I have started using the same laptop many problem I am facing, any mail or message I am sending is not going to the concerned person. also many times my password was changed by someone, how can I get rid of this.

Please help me if any body can,

Thanks & Regards,

Jitendra

:)

Jitendra kumar Satpathy, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Darshan J Win User

Start menu not working

Hello Barry,

Please help us with the below information to help you better.

• Have you installed all the pending updates on your system?
    • Did you make any recent software/hardware changes to your computer?

As an initial troubleshooting step I would suggest you to install all the pending updates on your system and if you are using Microsoft account suggest you to sign out and sign in again and check if resolves the issue.

I suggest you to perform Start menu troubleshooter
    from the below article and check if it help in addressing your issue.

Get help with the Windows 10 Start menu:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-windows-start-menu

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Darshan J, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Start menu is not working on Windows 10

Hi,

Iunderstand the frustration if things are not working fine as expected.

Please help us with below details,

• When you say "If I sign in under my user name I am in some earlier version", which version you are referring to?

• Did you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?

• When you say “I cannot access the start menu and am limited to IP as a browser” Is it refers to Microsoft Edge?

As an initial steps, I suggest you to check for the Windows version. To do so, follow the below steps:

1) Login to your computer through user name on which it show earlier version of Windows.

2) Press Windows key + r.

3) Type winver, hit enter.

For the issue related to start menu, I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft help article and check,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ubleshoot-problems-opening-start-menu-cortana

Reply with results and necessary information to help you further.

Thank you.

Krishna Priya V, Jun 21, 2019
  4. dhoshaw Win User

Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of...

No Fan Control menu item in ATITool 0.26

.27b3 problems with 8800GT 256MB

I tried the .27b3 and encountered some problems.
    • Default profile comes up 0.00 / 0.00
    • App hard locks
    • Still no fan menu
    In the setup menu the following items appear:
    • Overclocking
    • Artifact scanning
    • Temperature monitoring
    • Gamma control
    • Startup
    • 3D-detection
    • Driver tweeks
    • Miscellaneous
    I'm running XP SP2 running NVIDIA 169.21 drivers.

The device details are displayed correctly now.

Regards,

dhoshaw, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of...

1. Start Menu Not working getting locked now & many issue as I thing some one is in control of... - Similar Threads - Start Menu working

2. Getting things started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting things started: My new lumia 550 just says getting things ready all the time. It’s a brand new phone and I’ve put my sim from old phone in and new battery. The battery isn’t fully charged yet but that’s all it says on screen...
  3. Getting things started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting things started: My new lumia 550 just says getting things ready all the time. It’s a brand new phone and I’ve put my sim from old phone in and new battery. The battery isn’t fully charged yet but that’s all it says on screen...
  4. Changed computer name and now many glitches and things not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changed computer name and now many glitches and things not working: Yesterday, my son was updating Windows 10 and all at once he was being asked for a user name and password that he had not set. In researching this issue for him, I came across instructions for a fix. The initial instruction was to Run: netplwiz to bring up user...
  5. Some Windows Store Apps won't start, tried many things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Windows Store Apps won't start, tried many things: Alright so I have been dealing with this for months now. Some apps won't open, such as Photos and To-Do List for example. Some do open, like Calculator and the Store opens for me as well unlike some people who reported the same problem. I have tried pretty much everything I...
  6. "Your start menu isnt working" issue.. already tried a bunch of things

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your start menu isnt working" issue.. already tried a bunch of things: I am having some issues with my machine. It might be bad sectors on my system drive although ssd pro life says its 100%. Any way after a bunch of restarts my system is stable but some files got corrupted. Start menu interface and few other related things aren't working. sfc...
  7. Many things not working

Many things not working: I am using Windows 10 Pro . So earlier i was going across regedit and i was setting permissions to a group , nvm so later my screen just refreshed and actually i couldn't see half of my taskbar , it was like invisible . I could point the mouse to that and it would eventually...
  8. Windows menu and many other things is corrupt

Windows menu and many other things is corrupt: So i was playing with a friend over discord and i screen shared PUBG. It all went fine until when i was done, my desktop started going black and then it all refreshed. I shut down my computer since i had to go and next day my computer turns on to a black screen. I couldn't do...
  9. removing MANY tiles from start menu -- one-by-one not an option

removing MANY tiles from start menu -- one-by-one not an option: I installed Windows 10 as an upgrade from Windows 8.1. Now, on the right side of the start menu there are tons of tiles, for every single application that I had installed, and more. How do I remove ALL of the tiles? Besides one-by-one, right click and unpinning. Are they in...
  10. One thing I miss is the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    One thing I miss is the start menu: Overall I love Windows 10 however there is one feature that I really miss from the Windows 7 start menu. In the Windows 7 start menu if you had an application visible in the start menu when you hovered over it you would see a list of the recently used documents for that...