Windows 10: start menu on windows 10 wont start

Discus and support start menu on windows 10 wont start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; start menu is not functioning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jamestrillumanotywillingh, Nov 6, 2018.

1. start menu on windows 10 wont start

start menu is not functioning

:)

jamestrillumanotywillingh, Nov 6, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Nov 6, 2018
  4. start menu on windows 10 wont start

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

start menu on windows 10 wont start

1. start menu on windows 10 wont start - Similar Threads - start menu wont

2. Start menu wont go down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu wont go down: Why cant my start menu go away after clicking outside of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-wont-go-down/1f145dfe-3f2a-4a30-b71a-a66fcdd55c05
  3. Start menu wont go down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu wont go down: Why cant my start menu go away after clicking outside of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-wont-go-down/1f145dfe-3f2a-4a30-b71a-a66fcdd55c05
  4. Start Menu Wont open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu Wont open: My start menu will not open. some apps on the task bar also give error "Class Not Registered"Im also unable to open the task manager to possibly restart the process and when i try to open it its just blank with nothing in the window.... My chrome button on the task bar works...
  5. Settings/start menu wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings/start menu wont open: Hey new guy here my settings/start/volume/notifications wont open and apps wont open I've tried rebooting my windows explorer and didn't do anything my calculator app won't open either. I've been having alot of trouble with my account because my settings won't sync because it...
  6. Start menu buttons wont launch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu buttons wont launch: So today my computer stopped running the apps in the start menu. I have reset a few times and nothing helped. Are my drivers out of date or is there a new update i need. Also the HP support assist says i have an update to need to install but when i install it nothing happens...
  7. Start menu wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu wont open: Good day. I bought my laptop with win 10 installed. Today I tried to shutdown but could not open start menu as neither the win key nor start button was working. Any suggestions ,please. 47294
  8. Windows 10 start menu or search wont open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu or search wont open: well even one build ago (im now on windows build 10051) after a while the start menu wont open and the new search also wont open. i cant even check id modern apps work because powershell is giving me a error. im running sfc /scannow atm so ill report back. 5300
  9. start menu wont open?

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu wont open?: why wont the start menu open? 18661
  10. Start Menu wont update

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu wont update: I seem to be unable to add any more programs to the listings of my start menu. The issue arose when I installed Office 2016. Access and Excel seemed to be added to the start menu listings. But the rest of the programs did not show up. The shortcuts were actually present in...