Windows 10: start menu on windows 10

Discus and support start menu on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when i go to start button all my tiled apps and list of all my apps are gone .. need help to restore?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardWintergrass, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:32 AM.

1. start menu on windows 10

when i go to start button all my tiled apps and list of all my apps are gone .. need help to restore?

:)

EdwardWintergrass, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:32 AM
  2. scevism Win User
  3. Jetster Win User
  4. start menu on windows 10

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

Thema:

start menu on windows 10

1. start menu on windows 10 - Similar Threads - start menu

2. How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable start menu auto expand on hover?: It is incredibly annoying that it jumps back and forth and it does right at the moment when I usually click on it. I tried this but it's not working: https://winaero.com/blog/disable-start-menu-auto-expand-on-mouse-over-in-windows-10/...
  3. Changing the transparency color in start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the transparency color in start menu?: [ATTACH] In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme (like this), but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but lighter in light mode even after reboot:...
  4. Changing the transparency color of the start menu?

Changing the transparency color of the start menu?: In past Windows 10 versions the color of the transparent part changed with the color scheme like this https://www.groovypost.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/after-regedit.png , but now no matter what color I pick it's this washed-out lifeless gray in dark mode or same but...
  5. Start menu not working after installing windows update.

Start menu not working after installing windows update.: Start menu button on the taskbar and the physical button on my keyboard became unresponsive after installing the Cumulative update for Windows 10 build 2004 - KB4579311 OS Build 19041.572. After pressing the start menu a button a loading icon appears and nothing happens. What...
  6. Tutorial problem add remove sign out to W10 start/power menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Tutorial problem add remove sign out to W10 start/power menu: Tutorial at Add or Remove Sign out Option in Windows 10 says there are two ways to do it: 2 for add and 2 for remove. Some time ago, I removed it and I am now trying to add it back in. Neither options work. I don't remember HOW I removed it either. So: method 1. Merge this...
  7. Start Menu, Taskbar and Apps not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu, Taskbar and Apps not working: I have recently built a PC for gaming and it has been working for a month perfectly fine, but about a week ago, I have started to get the error critical_process_died frequently, and a few days ago, the taskbar stop showing apps and the start menu stopped working, it also...
  8. Backup start menu tile layout

Backup start menu tile layout: Hi all, I have quite a few websites installed as fake apps via Microsoft Edge these days.I access all of these via pinned icons on the Windows 10 start menu. I've had issues before where a Windows 10 update or Edge update has wiped out these websites installed as fake apps,...
  9. Start Menu refusing to work properly

Start Menu refusing to work properly: Recently, my start menu will no longer work. Left clicking the start button does nothing, but right clicking it will open the 'power user menu.' The button on my keyboard also fails to bring the start menu up, but clicking the 'type here to search' or using any keyboard...
  10. Zoom, Discord, freeze when opening File Explorer or searching through the Start Menu

Zoom, Discord, freeze when opening File Explorer or searching through the Start Menu: When I'm in a Zoom or Discord call, opening File Explorer seems to mess with my connection for a few seconds. Any ideas? submitted by /u/Qu4ckL0rd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcjy8w/zoom_discord_freeze_when_opening_file_explorer_or/