Windows 10: Start menu on windows 10

Discus and support Start menu on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My start menu disappeared and need to know how to get it back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonnieYoung, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Start menu on windows 10

My start menu disappeared and need to know how to get it back.

:)

RonnieYoung, Jul 26, 2018
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Start menu on windows 10

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Start menu on windows 10

1. Start menu on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Start menu

2. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  3. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times whenever lockscreen and start menu search is unresponsive...: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  4. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  5. Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.

Windows 11 - Long shutdown times, lockscreen and start menu search unresponsive to keyboard.: Issue:Recently when I booted up my pc, I couldn't get to the enter password page of the lockscreen with my keyboard, but I still could with my mouse. After logging into the OS by entering the password with my keyboard, I've noticed that the start menu search is unresponsive...
  6. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  7. Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?

Skype tile is missing from Start Menu and in Search box shows as tetris tile?!?: Did System Restore on Windows 11 and now my Skype app tile does not show up in Start Menu and Search.Tried Repairing, Resetting, Uninstalling, Reinstalling Skype.Nope.Tried@echo offtaskkill /f /im explorer.exetaskkill /f /im shellexperiencehost.exetimeout /t 3 /NOBREAK >...
  8. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  9. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  10. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization