Windows 10: Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller

Discus and support Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; the start menu and well every other Microsoft menu on the task bar keeps scrolling up even though my keyboard is un plugged and the controller is too.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hambodini, May 20, 2022.

1. Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller

/u/Hambodini, May 20, 2022

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, May 20, 2022
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 20, 2022
  4. Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller

1. Start menu problem after getting Xbox controller - Similar Threads - Start menu problem

2. Start menu problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu problem: Start menu only shows half of the image of each apps. It will not show anything and sometimes it will not function. I restart the PC maybe it will help but nothing. I run virus scan maybe Im affected by something, but nothing is detected. I need to make if functionable....
  3. Problem with Start menue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Start menue.: Probably after an update, when I want to shut down I get a Critical Error message that the Start Menu does not work. I have to push the Power button to shut down.It says it will be fixed the next time I sign on, but it does not. 3 days now it is still not working.I welcome...
  4. Xbox Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller problem: Recently i've purchased a Wireless Xbox one Controller to use for PC gaming. I also bought a bluetooth adapter plus charging cable and a battery for the controller. My problem is : When I use the controller plugged in the computer with the usb charging cable, it works...
  5. Problems with xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with xbox 360 controller: Hey guys! So a friend lent me a xbox 360 controller so I can use for my games. The problem is that I plug the controller, my pc makes the sound that something connected, but the circle keeps flashing green. The controller appears in Device Management, but I can't use it, and...
  6. Problem with Xbox one controller

Problem with Xbox one controller: So I have a dongle usb in order to play with my xbox controller without any cables. And it works and it does it properly. The problem is, when I connect my headset through cable to the jack connection the xbox controller has on the bottom part, my pc does not detect the...
  7. Problems with Xbox controllers?

Problems with Xbox controllers?: I have an Xbox One controller hooked up to my PC via Bluetooth and I keep having issues with the controller becoming unresponsive in the middle of gaming. If I try to turn the controller off and back on, it has trouble reconnecting to my PC, the Xbox logo will just keep...
  8. Start Menu Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Problems: [img] Hi there. Recently I've had this problem with the start menu not being able to display any of the folders on the left hand side in Windows 10 Pro. In the settings application, the above image is what shows when I try to enable it. Any ideas? Thanks in advanced, ....
  9. Start menu problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problem: Yesterday when i try to arrange icons in start menu i saw the problem ,i can not move any of icon in start menu, the icon disappear and i am not able to do anything until i restart windows explorer,but when i try rearrange again this bug occur again...Is there any solution?...
  10. Start menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu problems: [img] Anyone know how to fix this start menu? 76067