Windows 10: start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004

Discus and support start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft Team, after couple months updated my windows 10 to version 2004 suddenly this morning i have got error while clicking start menu button.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SetiadiElyas, Sep 10, 2020.

1. start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004

Hi Microsoft Team,

after couple months updated my windows 10 to version 2004 suddenly this morning i have got error while clicking start menu button. the error is "Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in". i have tried to resign-in but still dont solve the problem. updated windows 10 also won't solve the issue. I am searching on internet and got suggestion to run command below on powershell in Administrative privilege still not solving this issue

Get-appxpackage -all *shellexperience* -packagetype bundle % {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode $_.installlocation + “\appxmetadata\appxbundlemanifest.xml”}

please help.

thanks & regards,
    Setiadi

:)

SetiadiElyas, Sep 10, 2020
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Sep 10, 2020
  4. start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004

Start menu search problems

Hi Michael,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you're having issues with the Start menu, we suggest checking this
    article
    and follow the methods provided to troubleshoot Start menu.

Update us on the outcome.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004

1. start menu problem on windows 10 update 2004 - Similar Threads - start menu problem

2. Windows 10 start menu problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start menu problem: I don't know what happened, but I was messing around with my windows 10 pc and something happened and now the start menu won't open and the updates don't work. I tried sfc /scannow but the message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." keeps popping...
  3. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004: Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004 I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%. I have followed these steps but it doesn't work. How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar I guess it'll work in previous versions. I...
  4. Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004: Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004 I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%. I have followed these steps but it doesn't work. https://www.groovypost.com/howto/increase-the-transparency-of-windows-10-start-menu-and-taskbar/ I guess it'll work...
  5. Windows 10 ver 2004 Outlook with mail Profile Start Menu problem

Windows 10 ver 2004 Outlook with mail Profile Start Menu problem: I have two desktop shortcuts that open my Outlook 2016 each with a different mail profiles/account. The shortcuts use the following shortcut path detail with my account profile names instead of xxMyProfileNamexx "C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft...
  6. Windows 10 2004 start menu not working

Windows 10 2004 start menu not working: In Windows 10 2004 update start menu is not working its not opening no matter how many times I click on it I have tried restarting nothing worked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-2004-start-menu-not-working/ed2656b3-53d1-4ebc-9886-fc5573943be0
  7. Start menu not working after Windows 10 2004 update

Start menu not working after Windows 10 2004 update: I can't get programs to run via start menu after Windows 10 2004 update. I can hover over them and select them but then my screen flashes a couple of times and nothing happens....
  8. 2004 update Start menu issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 update Start menu issue: Since updating to ver 2004, my start menu crashes when i select anything other then the pinned shortcuts. I have also noticed that the Win+v clipboard history tool no longer works, as well as the ablity to hit the Win key and start typing to search for something, it only...
  9. Start and Search menu problem in Windows 10 2004

Start and Search menu problem in Windows 10 2004: Dear all, I just successfully upgraded Windows 10 to the 2004 version. But there is a problem when opening the start menu, what appears is a search menu that covers the appearance of the start menu. When I turn off searchapp via task manager, the star menu display...
  10. Windows 10 start menu problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu problems: Downloaded W10 last night (from win 8.1) and right out of the gate I am having problems with the start menu. 1) can't get live tiles to work on tiles in the start menu 2) some are garyed out 3) I remember seeing extra large app sizes in the W10 preview builds but...