Windows 10: Start Menu scroll bar Bug

Discus and support Start Menu scroll bar Bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a scroll bar, even if the tiles do not take up the entire height of the Start Menu. Can it be fixed soon? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dawidd4, Nov 22, 2018.

1. dawidd4 Win User

Start Menu scroll bar Bug

There is a scroll bar, even if the tiles do not take up the entire height of the Start Menu. Can it be fixed soon?

Start Menu scroll bar Bug bc7c7b7f-19c4-4462-88c5-8f0a74919433?upload=true.png

:)

dawidd4, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Pedr Win User

Scroll bar on main menu scrolls straight to last item

When I click on the scroll bar of the main windows menu (bottom left button) and start to scroll down, the scrolling then continues automatically to the last item on the list so that I can't access the others. It is as if gravity has taken charge! There is no problem with scroll bars in web windows or in Excel. I think the same problem was happening in Word last week but it is not today. I have tried following various recommended fixes including a clean boot, running Windows defender scan and switching off some mouse functions. I am no computer expert so it is possible I have perforemd all these actions correctly. Nothing has solved the problem. I've also tried a different mouse.
    Any suggestions as to what is the cause of the problem and how I might fix it would be very much appreciated. The graphics card is fairly ancient: could this be the problem?

3. TPU review scroll bar

I was wondering if there was any specific reason the buttons to scroll down the list of reviews was stuck in the bottom left-hand corner? Whenever I want to read reviews, I always have to move my cursor and aim it at a small arrow that scrolls the reviews... I'd suggest that instead of making the arrows small and in a corner, it would be better placed to the sides of the review bar.

Something like this (yes, I know it's crappy but it took 5min to make):

Start Menu scroll bar Bug tpu.png

anticlutch, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Start Menu scroll bar Bug

Drop down menu closes when trying to use the scroll bar

I'm trying to scroll by clicking on the scroll bar on a drop-down menu within IE, and it just closes. The workaround is to use the wheel mouse. The version used is IE 11.674.15063.0. Is there a listed bug for this as it seems to work on all other IE
    versions.

Jules1969O, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Start Menu scroll bar Bug

1. Start Menu scroll bar Bug - Similar Threads - Start Menu scroll

2. Start menu tiles bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu tiles bug: My pc was working pretty slow so i decided to reset it. After reset everything was good when i noticed that the start menu tiles were messed up. Few tiles were overlapped on one another and while trying to seprate them the start menu...
  3. Auto Scrolling in start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Auto Scrolling in start menu: All windows menus auto-scrolling to the top whenever I try to use the start menu. If I try to type the name of a program for instance it just keeps going to the top after one letter. Similarly, if I try to click on a sub-menu it will keep trying to go to the top so that I...
  4. menu scrolling bug

menu scrolling bug: hi, when i open the start menu or right click on the taskbar icons the menu immediately starts scrolling upwards as if i am using shift-tab. it also occurs in Microsoft edge. it is not happening when i using chrome or file explorer. I've tried unplugging the keyboard and...
  5. Windows menu scroll-bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows menu scroll-bug: Hello everyone, Since yesterday my pc encountered a problem. Whenever i open anything windows related (windows menu, or anything on the windows bar) it just scrolls through all options. I can't even really change stuff in my windows settings anymore because it just keeps...
  6. Start menu trackpad scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu trackpad scrolling: Hey guys ever since the 1903 update, I can't scroll down my apps and programs in the start menu usimg the trackpad scrolling gesture, so I have to use the slider on the side which quite inconvenient, I can use the scroll wheel if I have a mouse plugged tho. Anyone know how to...
  7. Customize menu bar, scroll bars, etc.

Customize menu bar, scroll bars, etc.: In Win 7 you could select elements of the desktop and windows--menu bars, scrollbars, title bars, etc, and change the colour. Is there some way...utility, app, etc.....to do this in Win 10? For instance, in most applications, I can hardly see the slider on the scroll...
  8. KB4522016 Start menu search bar bug

KB4522016 Start menu search bar bug: After installing KB4522016 I can't type in the search bar to the right of the Windows button. After uninstalling the update it works again, but my company's security policy keeps pushing it down to me. Anyone having this issue or have a fix?...
  9. Auto Scrolling in start menu

Auto Scrolling in start menu: All windows menus auto-scrolling to the top whenever I try to use the start menu. If I try to type the name of a program for instance it just keeps going to the top after one letter. Similarly, if I try to click on a sub-menu it will keep trying to go to the top so that I...
  10. Bugged Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Bugged Start Menu: Can anyone help to solve my issue with this start menu [img] 49907

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu no scrolls