Windows 10: Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

Discus and support Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi i notice that overtime, my star menu, search bar, and/or right click taskbar doesn't work unless i restart the computer or restart Windows Explorer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imeem, Dec 7, 2015.

1. imeem Win User

Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

Hi i notice that overtime, my star menu, search bar, and/or right click taskbar doesn't work unless i restart the computer or restart Windows Explorer in task manager. I have a feeling standing by my pc is causing this.

Any1 know why this is happening? my computer is updated. I did those DISM commands and sfc /scannow but this still happens.

:)

imeem, Dec 7, 2015

2. Strange behavior of taskbar menu

Since i've installed latest updates strange behavior of taskbar menu appears: context menu called by right mb click doesn't work. Also I can't invoke search and left mb click on start doesn't work.

HOw can i solve this issue?

ПремьерВзлет, Dec 7, 2015
  3. #MikeF Win User
    How to launch an installed app outside of Store

Sorry, Windows Scan doesn't appear under Recently Added Programs. And if I search for "windows scan" with Cortana, the results list contains one entry that just points to the Store and the other entries don't allow a right click at all.

#MikeF, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work

1. Start menu, search, and right clicking taskbar doesn't work - Similar Threads - Start menu search

2. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  3. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...: Hello, i have a bad, bad, bad news.My taskbar not working, when i click on something on right of it it not work, but opens apps on taskbar as well as before.Them most needed part of Every windows that have Start button, Start button and Start menu... NOT WORK.Search bar too...
  4. Not working taskbar and search bar and start menu and all on the right of taskbar not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start menu search doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu search doesn't work: Hi,I'm using windows 11 21H1 with the latest updates I received, but lately, my laptop is behaving strangely when I try to search using the start menu it closes the start menu by it self. I haven't installed any new software or changed anything in the settings or registry it...
  6. Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you notice that when you right-click on the Start Menu or Taskbar not context menu appears so it is not working as usual, then […] This article Right-click not working on Start Menu or Taskbar in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. taskbar right click context menu doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar right click context menu doesn't work: Strange issue I've been having with my PC (Windows 10 home V2004 (19041.388 with Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.130.0)). On the taskbar, I can right click date, start and task view/search/task bar itself and get a context menu for those. However, if I right click...
  8. Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Pins. Right Click Menu Doesn't Work.: So i'm aware that there are numerous other threads complaining about this problem, but after spending hours upon hours reading through each one of them, my problem is still not fixed. Windows 10, Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) 1) When i right-click onto any pinned items...
  9. Window start menu right click doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window start menu right click doesn't work: Right click on start menu doesn't work, try doing a reset but it crashs, or no change made. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-start-menu-right-click-doesnt-work/7dbfc067-10e9-4860-b3ee-dfe2388e7c79
  10. Right Click Taskbar Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right Click Taskbar Menu: Not sure if possible but can you add to this menu? 27413