Windows 10: start menu shows up in wrong location

Discus and support start menu shows up in wrong location in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I noticed my start menu will randomly show up in the bottom left-hand corner. It usually shows up in the upper left-hand corner. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by droidus, Mar 11, 2017.

1. droidus Win User

start menu shows up in wrong location

I noticed my start menu will randomly show up in the bottom left-hand corner. It usually shows up in the upper left-hand corner. How do I fix this? Also, when I start typing to search, the menu goes away.

:)

droidus, Mar 11, 2017

2. Wrong location shows up.

Whenever I go to a website that posts my location, it shows upas San Francisco. Since I am in Missouri it seems a bit off. I checked at a site that finds your IP address and location and it found me correctly. I asked Cortana and that was also
    right. But every website otherwise thinks I am in San Francisco. Anyone have an answer?

KarlChilders, Mar 11, 2017
  3. Wrong location shows up.

This happens on all browsers. It appears to be website specific, but to more than one. I search with Google and Bing.

KarlChilders, Mar 11, 2017
Thema:

start menu shows up in wrong location

1. start menu shows up in wrong location - Similar Threads - start menu shows

2. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  3. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Start Menu not showing up.: Hello together,we have a User with a broken start menu on his laptop. Hitting the win key, or pressing it with a mouse will result to a colored icon, but not open up the menu. Details:This Error only occurs for one specific user on this machine. It happens on windows 10 and...
  4. Windows Start Menu not showing up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Device Showing Wrong Location

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device Showing Wrong Location: I have two Windows 10 PC's, a desktop on ethernet and a laptop on WiFi. I noticed in my Microsoft account devices, occasionally the laptop shows it is in Nashville Tennessee while I am in Arizona? If I toggle find my device if comes back to Arizona. Also, if I change my Wifi...
  6. Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu

Programs Not Showing Up in Start Menu: I download programs. They get place in Documents folder (did another question on that). They don't show up in Start Menu. How do I get them to show up there? Thanks....
  7. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  8. Start menu not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu not showing up: Neither this or searching menu don't show up help submitted by /u/Kamiks0320 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e0o9xv/start_menu_not_showing_up/
  9. Windows 10 Weather Start Menu Tile - Wrong Location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Weather Start Menu Tile - Wrong Location: Hello, While I have updated the default city inside the weather app itself, the tile that appears on the start menu and the information that appears on the lock screen still have the location set as Washington, D.C. I have tried changing the location back and forth in the...
  10. Start menu doesn't show up

Start menu doesn't show up: HI, my pc is having this simple problem: when left clicking on the start icon the start menu doesn't show up, instead the icon background chances colour from black to white. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Other info: - full screen start menu mode works. - the start menu works with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start menu shows up in wrong corner