Windows 10: Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one

Discus and support Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I change the start menu slide show to only one photo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ConstanceSchilke, May 29, 2020.

1. Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one

How do I change the start menu slide show to only one photo?

:)

ConstanceSchilke, May 29, 2020

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 29, 2020
  3. Taskbar hides and shows itself after opening start menu.

Steps:

1. Using HDMI for a second monitor.
    2. Open start menu using the icon.
    3. Close start menu using the icon.
    4. Click anywhere other than the task bars. (e.g. an open window, the desktop, even the first monitor's desktop)
    5. Taskbar on second monitor slides down to be hidden.
    6. Taskbar then immediately slides up to reappear.

If after closing the start menu (step 3), you click on the taskbar, then click outside the taskbar, this behavior does not occur.

Performing the steps on the main monitor's taskbar does not produce this behavior.

This has been happening for as long as I can remember using this laptop (~3years), with different nVidia drivers and Windows 10 updates.

Dreaming Void, May 29, 2020
  4. Yvonne Win User

Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one

Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one

1. Start Menu: showsd a slide show of photos. I only want one - Similar Threads - Start Menu showsd

2. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  3. Shuffle Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shuffle Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10 you had the option in a folder containing photos to begin a slide show and enable 'shuffle' and 'loop'. Is this feature available in Windows 11? All I can currently find is the non-shuffle slide show by opening a photo and clicking in the top right corner....
  4. Desktop showing Start menu, not icons I want!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop showing Start menu, not icons I want!: After this latest Windows 10 update, my desktop shows the icons from the start menu that I have pinned. This is NOT what I want on the desktop. I want icons like control panel, printer, my financial program, etc. These were all there before. How do I get rid of those from...
  5. Photo app slide shows

Photo app slide shows: I want to batch increase the time each photo is on the screen when I create photo slide show with music. I can increase the time for an individual photo but not the whole show....
  6. Photo slide show

Photo slide show: How do you override the slow, fast, and medium speed for advancing photos in a photo slideshow. I need them to advance at a specific speed that I set manually? How to do it?...
  7. Photo Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Slide Show: In Windows 10, I have files in Pictures/My Pictures. How do I create a slide show from the photos in any file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-slide-show/7dfaca2c-6868-4e1c-9519-17a0f2abc3af"
  8. photo album slide show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo album slide show: What is the number limit of photos in an album to create a slide show? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album-slide-show/7254434c-161d-4a09-a6f6-8cc5750590bc
  9. Start Menu not showing until taskbar hides. Am I the only one?

Start Menu not showing until taskbar hides. Am I the only one?: Well the issue is pretty straight forward. I have enabled the "AUTO HIDE TASKBAR THINGY" on my notebook. But, when I use the mouse cursor to click on the Start Menu button on the taskbar (the Windows Logo) For some reason it waits for the taskbar to hide before showing the...
  10. start menu will not slide open

start menu will not slide open: I have checked all options in start menu and nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/start-menu-will-not-slide-open/bdad096b-01ff-4454-befc-613c29500e8f