Windows 10: Start menu slow

Discus and support Start menu slow in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The start menu is too slow it always takes 2-3 seconds to open video please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vinay_Kandagatla, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Start menu slow

The start menu is too slow it always takes 2-3 seconds to open

video

please help me

:)

Vinay_Kandagatla, Aug 26, 2020

2. Start Menu Search not working

Hi Dev,

I followed the above step, did not work for me. Searching in start menu is very slow. Please suggest appropriate solution.

Regards,

Bhavesh

BhaveshKirange, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Start menu slow

Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Start menu slow

1. Start menu slow - Similar Threads - Start menu slow

2. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  3. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 slow start menu on start: Hello, it seems last post was blocked but user clearly said problem in not fixed and i have same form time to time. onece a month maybeI was able to see something that may be small tip to devs. While start menu couldnt be working i was able to observe on task manager that in...
  4. windows 10 slow start menu on start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start menu is slow Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu is slow Windows 11: Hello, I have a problem with the start menu: If you click the windows button, you can type to search. I have to click the butten, and then click " search for apps, settings and documents". After that it needs 5-6 seconds to load what I am typing. My specs are:Acer Aspire 5...
  6. Start menu is slow Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu is slow Windows 11: Hello, I have a problem with the start menu: If you click the windows button, you can type to search. I have to click the butten, and then click " search for apps, settings and documents". After that it needs 5-6 seconds to load what I am typing. My specs are:Acer Aspire 5...
  7. Windows Start Menu Search is slow [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Start Menu Search is slow [Fixed]: [ATTACH]The Search option is a great way to quickly find something from the deepest pocket of your Windows 11/10 computer. With Search Indexing turned on, it allows you to search out any file or folder using the feature in question. However, for some users, the feature isn’t...
  8. start menu and search open very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    start menu and search open very slow: my start menu and search box opens very slowtakes around 30 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-and-search-open-very-slow/ef400e7e-d10e-41e0-a791-dd5526887e32
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu Slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Start Menu Slow: I have a laptop that's using an NVME SSD as a boot drive and my start menu is really slow, whenever I click on it, it takes a few seconds for it to actually open. It's really bothering. I can't seem to find any solution by googling, so I might as well try my luck here....
  10. Start menu slow and sluggish

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu slow and sluggish: Hi, I've been using my laptop for 1 year. and over the past month the start menu has been very slow to startup when i click on it or press the windows key. Like 4-5 or sometimes even up to 10 seconds wait for it to pop up. typing in search seems to be very slow too, the text...