Windows 10: Start Menu Super Small

Discus and support Start Menu Super Small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there. My name is Griffin Mackinnon and I use a Windows 10 Device. I have accidentally pressed a key on my keyboard that made my start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GriffinMackinnon, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Start Menu Super Small

Hello there.

My name is Griffin Mackinnon and I use a Windows 10 Device.

I have accidentally pressed a key on my keyboard that made my start menu very small.

Someone, please help.

:)

GriffinMackinnon, Dec 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 start menu small

I got Windows 10 and now the star menu does not work. It is open very small and can not see it well to see what to click. Other topics seems to suggest that need a third party menu for start menu. Is that the case or how to fix the start menu?

Beth Gorten, Dec 28, 2020
  3. Small tiles sometimes being half of its original size

Hi Purnen,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Resize the app.

• Open the Start menu.

• Right click on the icons (which are appearing small on your start menu) and click on Resize.

• Select the option like small/medium/large/wide which you like. (Resize options vary from the app to app)

Step 2: If the particular app is missing/not there on Start menu.

• Open the Start menu, type the app name in the search bar.

• Once you see the pap name on the search bar, right click on it and click on Pin to start if the app is not there on Start menu. (you may click on Pin to taskbar also if you wish to pin the app to taskbar)

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Start Menu Super Small

Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Start Menu Super Small

1. Start Menu Super Small - Similar Threads - Start Menu Super

2. super small text in message window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    super small text in message window: unable to read super small print in message window of email message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-text-in-message-window/6089f0f1-943c-45e2-aa27-240ed728437c
  3. super small text in message window

in Windows 10 Customization
    super small text in message window: unable to read super small print in message window of email message. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-text-in-message-window/6089f0f1-943c-45e2-aa27-240ed728437c
  4. Text on certain apps super small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text on certain apps super small: Hi! I have been running into issues with certain apps on my Asus laptop from day 1. I noticed that certain text in certain apps is very small.When I got the laptop, it was running Windows 10 and now I am running Windows 11 - same issue persists.I have scaling set to 250%...
  5. Text on certain apps super small

Text on certain apps super small: Hi! I have been running into issues with certain apps on my Asus laptop from day 1. I noticed that certain text in certain apps is very small.When I got the laptop, it was running Windows 10 and now I am running Windows 11 - same issue persists.I have scaling set to 250%...
  6. Super small icons for Office programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super small icons for Office programs: Why am I seeing tiny icons of Excel & Word? Until I opened Access it's icon was tiny as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-icons-for-office-programs/36f4950e-dcbb-4eac-930f-d9377d122ed9
  7. Super small icons for Office programs

Super small icons for Office programs: Why am I seeing tiny icons of Excel & Word? Until I opened Access it's icon was tiny as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/super-small-icons-for-office-programs/36f4950e-dcbb-4eac-930f-d9377d122ed9
  8. Small App Menu on Start Menu

Small App Menu on Start Menu: [ATTACH] I have this really small app list on the Start menu, can't adjust it through settings, through a PowerShell command, really struggling - any ideas???...
  9. Windows 10 start menu small

Windows 10 start menu small: I got Windows 10 and now the star menu does not work. It is open very small and can not see it well to see what to click. Other topics seems to suggest that need a third party menu for start menu. Is that the case or how to fix the start menu?...
  10. Small start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Small start menu: Hello, something happened after Windows Update - I turned on my PC and I see... [img] [img] Anybody can help me? Thanks. 3324