Windows 10: Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge

Discus and support Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am on a webpage in Edge and save the page to start menu that's easy. My question is: Is there a way of renaming the tile, at the moment the only... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by PaulJJ, Oct 5, 2015.

1. PaulJJ Win User

Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge

I am on a webpage in Edge and save the page to start menu that's easy.
    My question is: Is there a way of renaming the tile, at the moment the only options I get are to unpin, resize or remove.

:)

PaulJJ, Oct 5, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

desktop icons

On your Start Menu, there should be a Tile for Edge, simply drag that tile onto your Desktop

If the tile does not exist, in the alphabetical list on your Start Menu, find Edge, right click and choose 'Pin to Start', then you can drag the tile to your Desktop

DaveM121, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Can I create a live tile for a website in the Windows 10 Start Screen?

Found it!

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu

Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge [​IMG]

How to Create Live Tile Groups in Windows 10 Start Menu
    Windows 10s Start menu contains live tiles which is new to Windows 7 users. To help you with managing them, here's a look at arranging tiles into groups.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start Menu

Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge [​IMG]

Windows 10 Tip: Pin Websites from Edge Browser to Start ...
    Windows 10 has a new browser called Microsoft Edge. It's light, clean and much faster than Internet Explorer, and allows you to pin sites to the Start menu.

View on
    www.groovypost.com

Preview by Yahoo

I didn't have any feelings about the tiles one way or another, but I'm liking them more with this feature.

firstcoyote, Oct 5, 2015
Thema:

Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge

1. Start Menu Tile Taken from Edge - Similar Threads - Start Menu Tile

2. Unpin tiles from Start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unpin tiles from Start menu: Hi, I have a question How can I unpin all tiles from the Start Menu using a batch script or registry editor in Windows 10 20H2 175931
  3. Colors from Start Menu tiles dissappeared

Colors from Start Menu tiles dissappeared: This problem of mine started yesterday, after Windows 10, version 20H2 Feature Update. No hardware or other software changes. Everything works just fine, it's just mildly annoying and I would like a solution if anyone can give me one. I posted a photo of what the Start Menu...
  4. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  5. Edge Dev tiles Blank on start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge Dev tiles Blank on start menu: [ATTACH] i am using: Windows 10 19041.1 Edge 80.0.361.9 (Official build) dev (64-bit) here's the screenshot submitted by /u/pc_v2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eh1a0f/edge_dev_tiles_blank_on_start_menu/
  6. Start Menu Tiles

Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  7. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326