Windows 10: Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Discus and support Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by James13Blood, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps) f7d632c6-255c-4dd3-b31c-a3b28ce8f575?upload=true.png
    Hi,

i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart.

Just to give you an idea here is basic layout of my start and tiles, you can see no skype on left but it is running on the bottom.

:)

James13Blood, Oct 12, 2018
  2. jb99 Win User

Unable to add to All apps list in Start Menu

I can place a new folder or custom shortcut in the correct start menu location (current user or all users) but it will not appear in the All apps list. If I go to the folder or shortcut and right-click Pin to Start it will appear as a tile in the start menu, but still will not show up in the All apps list. I think this behavior started with Version 1511 since it was working for me in the previous version.

3. Yvonne Win User
    Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Hide or Show App List in Start Menu in Windows 10

They're still not getting it!
    What so many users would like, (among other things), is a customizable single column list Start Menu!

(I would like to pin my choices to a single list, PERIOD! No tiles, unless I choose, no alphabet letters, no 'Most Used', no 'Recently Added' ......)

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps) [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

1. Start menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps) - Similar Threads - Start menu tiles

2. Add app as a tile to the Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add app as a tile to the Start Menu Windows 10: When I click Start, I see an app under "Most used". I want to add the app as a tile to the Start menu. When I right-click it, there is no option to pin it to the Start menu. There is only an option to unpin it.I can I add the app as a tile on the Start menu?...
  3. Add app as a tile to the Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add app as a tile to the Start Menu Windows 10: When I click Start, I see an app under "Most used". I want to add the app as a tile to the Start menu. When I right-click it, there is no option to pin it to the Start menu. There is only an option to unpin it.I can I add the app as a tile on the Start menu?...
  4. Add app as a tile to the Start Menu Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App list doesn't showing in the start menu

App list doesn't showing in the start menu: Even after turning on the option the app list doesn't merge with tiles . Please help me to resolve problem providing some screenshots [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Certain apps not showing in Start Menu app list: So, I'm on Windows 10, the latest version, and I have been having one issue. I have certain apps such as Cydia Impactor which doesn't show up in the app list. I can pin it to the start menu but I really want it in the list. This app was originally in the Documents folder...
  7. Long wait for adds or changes to show up in start menu Apps List

in Windows 10 Support
    Long wait for adds or changes to show up in start menu Apps List: When I add or change folders, shortcuts to the start menu Apps List everything goes well except that it takes hours for the changes or additions to show up. Restarting the computer does not help. Sometimes they show up the next day. Working with this path:...
  8. Star menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps)

Star menu tiles (add app that dose not show in list of apps): Hi, i have recently downgraded skype to more usable version, but the older version dose not show in my start menu's tiles. i would like to add it into the quick start icons because that helps me manage my space better on the quickstart. Just to give you an idea here is...
  9. Cannot add shortcuts to Apps list in start menu

Cannot add shortcuts to Apps list in start menu: So, I've been trying to add a few things to the app list in the start menu for a while now. Every site I've gone to says to put the shortcuts in "%AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs". I have done that multiple times, checked to make sure the shortcuts were pointed...
  10. Unable to add to All apps list in Start Menu

Unable to add to All apps list in Start Menu: I can place a new folder or custom shortcut in the correct start menu location (current user or all users) but it will not appear in the All apps list. If I go to the folder or shortcut and right-click Pin to Start it will appear as a tile in the start menu, but still will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. add tiles not on apps list

2. Show App list in Start powershell