Windows 10: Start menu tiles half missing at times

Discus and support Start menu tiles half missing at times in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; On the start menu, the tiles that I made small sometimes half disappear for some reason. Also, not all of my small tiles half disappear, it's only some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rasen58, Aug 13, 2015.

1. rasen58 Win User

Start menu tiles half missing at times

On the start menu, the tiles that I made small sometimes half disappear for some reason. Also, not all of my small tiles half disappear, it's only some of them. If I restart the problem is fixed but it usually comes back later.
    Does anyone know how to fix it?

Start menu tiles half missing at times [​IMG]

:)

rasen58, Aug 13, 2015

2. Problems with windows 10 Start Menu

Can`t place Recycle Bin, This PC & Control Panel Tiles on my start menu in Windows 10. When you right click on these file icons there is a option to pin to start menu. Nothing happens when you click this option. They were once on my start menu, but one day
    I turned on my laptop on and half my start menu was gone, since then I have not been able to replace all the missing tiles. The three mentioned above were the most important ones.

Also wondering if anyone has figured out how to rename, change icons & colours of the tiles on the start menu

RayMatheson, Aug 13, 2015
  3. export-startlayout Windows 10 v-1607

Hi

Why can't we add a customize application into the start menu(life at glance) when wea dd one application, half of the tiles are missing and the application is not showing.

It's like if it broken.

Mario

PS. in the app category I just picked a radom application.

mario savard, Aug 13, 2015
  4. chasco Win User

Same issue here. This just happened within the last week.

Start menu tiles half missing at times [​IMG]

chasco, Aug 17, 2015
Thema:

1. Start menu tiles half missing at times - Similar Threads - Start menu tiles

2. several tiles are missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    several tiles are missing from start menu: I had many tiles that I pinned to start. When I opened the start menu, many are missing. How do I get them back without having to reload the tiles....
  3. several tiles are missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    several tiles are missing from start menu: I had many tiles that I pinned to start. When I opened the start menu, many are missing. How do I get them back without having to reload the tiles....
  4. several tiles are missing from start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  6. Start Menu Chrome Tiles Missing

in Browsers and Email
    Start Menu Chrome Tiles Missing: W10 Ver 1903 On occasion, all my chrome tiles will disappear from my Start Menu...usually following a W10 update. It's very frustrating. I've stopped trying to customize my start menu directly with Chrome shortcuts. My solution is to use standard Windows folders to hold my...
  7. Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?

Why is my Start Menu Tiles missing for?: Why does this happen? I don't think the apps are gone from the computer but I don't see the tiles on there. Why? This happened with the Microsoft Photo App I had to install it from the store. How does this happen? Could it be a virus? Or is it normal for it to do that because...
  8. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  9. Missing tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing tiles in the start menu: I remember that after I had upgraded to Windows 10, my local account wasn't available and the system logged me in with a temporary profile. Then when I logged in with my account, some of the tiles from the start menu had disappeared. I've tried opening powershell and...
  10. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379