Windows 10: Start Menu Tiles Transparency

Discus and support Start Menu Tiles Transparency in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed the feature update 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) but my live tiles still aren't transparent. Is there anything that I must do to get that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PRMyx, Aug 27, 2020.

1. PRMyx Win User

Start Menu Tiles Transparency

I just installed the feature update 2004 (OS Build 19041.450) but my live tiles still aren't transparent. Is there anything that I must do to get that?

Start Menu Tiles Transparency [​IMG]

:)

PRMyx, Aug 27, 2020
  2. altae Win User

The One Feature the Win 10 Start Menu Lacks: Transparent Live Tiles

There are far more features missing. For example having different "All Programs" lists for apps and desktop software, the possibility to show Control Panel and PC Settings items in a list directly in start menu, generally lots of possibilities to customize the start menu... Transparent live tiles is not really on my top priority list. But for other users this might be different. Until MS let's me customize my start menu I'll stick to Classic Shell too.

altae, Aug 27, 2020
  3. TomBrad95 Win User
    Transparent tiles

The apps don't automatically change to transparent tiles, the developers need to add this feature to their apps, until recently the xbox apps, music, games and videos were all non-transparent but in a recent update this changed. If you check your 23 app
    updates you might find the apps listed with an update available to them to add the transparency but there is also some apps in the store that give other apps transparent tiles.

TomBrad95, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Start Menu Tiles Transparency

The One Feature the Win 10 Start Menu Lacks: Transparent Live Tiles

More: http://news.softpedia.com/news/the-o...s-497838.shtml

Cluster Head, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Start Menu Tiles Transparency

1. Start Menu Tiles Transparency - Similar Threads - Start Menu Tiles

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  4. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  5. 20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question

20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question: I have the "Light" theme enable and I really like the the transparent tile backgrounds. I have noted that some of my start menu tiles are NOT transparent. IE: I have tiles for various folders. I have also have a tile for Google Chrome. All of the above tiles however...
  6. new transparent start tiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    new transparent start tiles: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DirtyOKD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrj9lj/new_transparent_start_tiles/
  7. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  8. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  9. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...