Windows 10: start menu tiles win10 version 2004

Discus and support start menu tiles win10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am a long time reader of this forum. Never posted but find it very informative. It this time I am looking for a little help with a problem I created.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bumpa, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Bumpa Win User

start menu tiles win10 version 2004

I am a long time reader of this forum. Never posted but find it very informative. It this time I am looking for a little help with a problem I created. I have been using a little program called "Pin It" by a Sergi But... Absolutely love it, but I accidentally deleted it the other day and all the tiles I made with are also gone. Does anyone have this "app" or "program" that I need or know where to find it! Thanks everyone!

:)

Bumpa, Oct 26, 2020
Thema:

start menu tiles win10 version 2004

1. start menu tiles win10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - start menu tiles

2. Start Menu Tiles...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu Tiles...: [ATTACH] Is there any way to change Windows 10 UWP app tiles to an unsupported color or at least, change it without changing the accent color? https://preview.redd.it/mbqdxtnjwlx51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=4cb2a93bc3c80ee24150a8458dd752ab330f4e94 submitted...
  3. start menu pinned tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    start menu pinned tiles: when ever i close everything i cant see anything in desktop apps because start menu pinned tiles wont close??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-pinned-tiles/e0987182-f335-48a0-ab83-c7f1a213dfbd
  4. Start Menu Tiles

Start Menu Tiles: Hi, I really like the original factory start menu view with all of the tiles. I did someting and now when I click start menu I only get cortona to come up. Is there a fix for this? I know it is likely something easy.... Help!...
  5. Win10 Start Menu Tile Title Wrong

Win10 Start Menu Tile Title Wrong: Has anyone reported the misspelled title in the Start Menu's Tile section; Web Browers? If not, thought you should know. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-start-menu-tile-title-wrong/6f630f1c-e5e2-4988-bc24-b1942ae933a3
  6. START MENUE TILES

START MENUE TILES: USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT WHY THE START TILES ARE NOT THE SAME ON EACH COMPUTER USING THE SAME MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menue-tiles/22d9f2c5-64c5-4b9a-9549-f88a285c37f7
  7. Start menu tiles

Start menu tiles: Hi Im trying to sort out a problem, recently I noticed that I cant add tiles to the start menu, I cant delete ones already there, I cant move them where I want them to be and that the *context* menu that appears when I right click on the tiles already pinned to the start...
  8. Custom start menu tile

Custom start menu tile: I just installed the latest version of Dropbox (desktop, not app) and realised that they are able to have a nice looking start menu tile. Any ideas on how to replicate this effect for my other start menu shortcuts? [img] For instance, the Dropbox icon doesn't look too...
  9. no tiles in the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    no tiles in the start menu: [img] I've had this problem for a while and with every build it doesn't get fixed. When I open the start menu the tiles don't appear. Screenshot should say it all. If anyone can tell me what to do to get this problem solved I would appreciate it 8379
  10. Start Menu tiles

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu tiles: I have mistakenly dragged my mail tile/ icon from the Start Menu in W.10 to the desktop. How can I return it to the start menu ? ( drag and drop does not work ) 69326