Windows 10: Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak

Discus and support Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] Screenshots of Windows 10 build 10031 have leaked online today, revealing a transparency effect that has been applied to the Start Menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak

Read more: Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak | Windows Central

:)

Brink, Mar 5, 2015
  2. TChampZG Win User

Transparency function

Win 10 Pro Insider Build 16215 when transparency is enabled in settings>personalization>colors>transparency effects, start menu is still not showing any transparency!?

TChampZG, Mar 5, 2015
  3. How to get Windows 10 build 9788 iso

Windows 10 build 9788 (with a build tag of 6.4.9788.winmain.140704-2025) is a pre-release build of the Microsoft Windows
    operating system. At least one screenshot of this build has been released, which shows a revised Start
    Menu
    interface that hosts Windows Store applications within its right-hand column. its hard to get

Kernel version
    NT 6.4

CPU Architecture
    x86, x64

Edition
    Pro

BIOS date
    n/a

if you find it send me a google plus link to igor space program

image:
    Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak [​IMG]

#IgorPopov, Mar 5, 2015
  4. LEE
    Lee Win User

I'm in "Lov'". . . *Party

5. Rocky Win User
    I really like the way that looks. *Cool*Cool*Cool

Rocky, Mar 5, 2015
  6. Vladimir Win User
    Pretty nice !

*Smile

Vladimir, Mar 6, 2015
  7. BunnyJ New Member
    I dig it.. now I just want to see how it looks in action and not a leak.

BunnyJ, Mar 6, 2015
  8. gzt7d8 Win User

Now that's what I'm looking for. Bring it on, I'm ready to kick the tires! *Smile

gzt7d8, Mar 6, 2015
  9. LittleJay Win User
    Well....transparency makes absolutely no difference to me. I didn't even realize it was gone in W8, until I read about it on Eight Forums. *Biggrin

LittleJay, Mar 6, 2015
  10. Winuser Win User
    I hope they do bring back transparency. If they don't It's not something I have to have.

Winuser, Mar 7, 2015
  11. 24C
    24c Win User
    Right with you on the "tire kick" thing.

Thema:

1. Start menu transparency revealed in latest Windows 10 build leak - Similar Threads - Start menu transparency

2. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  3. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Start menu transparency?: I've searched for a while now for a way to make the start menu on Windows 10 version 2004 completely transparent, as in only the tiles and sidebar are visible. Any information about changing the start menu would be greatly appreciated!...
  4. Windows 10 Start menu transparency?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  6. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent start menu windows 10: Hello, Have a nice day everyone!Currently I want my start menu to be transparent and have adjusted it in settings but it doesn't work. Did something go wrong? Someone please help me! Thanks in advance.Current windows version: Windows 10 LTSC, In working fine setting 'Pic 1'...
  7. Transparent start menu windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Leak reveals Windows 10’s redesigned Start Menu with no Live Tiles

in Windows 10 News
    Leak reveals Windows 10’s redesigned Start Menu with no Live Tiles: Earlier today, Microsoft accidentally pushed Windows 10 Build 18947 to Windows Insiders in the Fast, Slow and Release Preview Rings. The accidental update includes a completely revamped Start menu design that ditches metro-era live tiles for a more standard grid of icons....
  9. New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788

in Windows 10 News
    New Start menu leaks in Windows build 9788: Well, it looks like the leaks are starting to flow - or else someone has decided to spend an unhealthy amount of time building an elaborate Start menu replica. As you can see in the image above, the Start menu is there but it's not all that exciting as we have seen most of...
  10. Windows 10: Transparency for Start menu in future builds

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Transparency for Start menu in future builds: [img] Microsoft showed off quite a few new features last week with the Windows 10, but not all of them made their way into the public release that went out on Friday. One of the features not directly talked about – but that you can clearly see in the image above – is a...