Windows 10: start menu transparent or assets missing

Discus and support start menu transparent or assets missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so since about a month ago when i had a update i have not been able to be able to view my start menu ,it is still there and i can use it just not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by acidictoothpaste735, Jun 14, 2020.

1. start menu transparent or assets missing

so since about a month ago when i had a update i have not been able to be able to view my start menu ,it is still there and i can use it just not visible.

i have tried:

• DISM scan
    • sfc scan
    • creating a new user account

if anyone could help me this would be amazing and much appreciated

build 18363

:)

acidictoothpaste735, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 14, 2020
  3. altae Win User
    The One Feature the Win 10 Start Menu Lacks: Transparent Live Tiles

There are far more features missing. For example having different "All Programs" lists for apps and desktop software, the possibility to show Control Panel and PC Settings items in a list directly in start menu, generally lots of possibilities to customize the start menu... Transparent live tiles is not really on my top priority list. But for other users this might be different. Until MS let's me customize my start menu I'll stick to Classic Shell too.

altae, Jun 14, 2020
  4. mnc76 Win User

start menu transparent or assets missing

Start Menu Not Transparent

I have the exact issue. And YES, I have ensured that 'transparency effects' is ON in Colors settings menu.

The task bar looks fine, its just the start menu that is no longer transparent.

mnc76, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

start menu transparent or assets missing

1. start menu transparent or assets missing - Similar Threads - start menu transparent

2. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  3. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    start menu transparent: how to make start menu transparent and add some blur. i find ways but not any working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-transparent/29618704-2e91-4a65-87d9-acda1ee39bce
  4. start menu transparent

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. transparency of start menu!

transparency of start menu!: i do not have my start menu transparent even though the task bar is . Can i hope for a reply as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transparency-of-start-menu/c6184f84-74fe-45f1-b9ff-b26a3c4b7eb7
  6. Transparent start menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transparent start menu?: Hello, I didn't use this OS for a long and after coming back I've noticed that the start menu isn't transparent anymore? The taskbar is (and it's blurry somewhy), but the start menu is dark gray. I think it was like this after the white theme update, not sure... Is there a...
  7. Transparent start menu?

Transparent start menu?: I've been looking around for the last few days trying to find a way to make the start menu completely transparent. And to no avail, nothing works. So if anyone knows a surefire way to make it so it is transparent (not translucent) please tell me submitted by /u/PeakCartoon...
  8. Start menu not transparent

Start menu not transparent: My start menu won't turn transparent or translucent. I have enabled transparency and have tried all the regedits after googling, non of them work. Does anyone know how to fix this? submitted by /u/suskab [link] [comments]...
  9. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: i currently have the transparency turned on and the colors are to my liking but I was wondering is there a way to make the background more transparent and to change the icons background color for messed up icons. What I want to do is make the main part a bit more transparent...
  10. Start menu transparency

Start menu transparency: Is there any way to change the transparency/colour intensity of the start menu? Classic Start Menu allowed me to change the transparency of the task bar and I'm left with this Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet So far i couldn't find any program/tweak to change...