Windows 10: Start Menu try to access internet via proxy - annoying auth popups

Discus and support Start Menu try to access internet via proxy - annoying auth popups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was going through a similar problem, I had to disable an options in start menu: [img] [img] The last option "search online and include web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Praeses, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Praeses Win User

Start Menu try to access internet via proxy - annoying auth popups

Thanks, although mine was off the whole time. I haven't had any issues for a while so I wonder if some cumulative update didn't fix it.

Praeses, May 10, 2016
  2. IHH
    ihh Win User

You can disable SearchUI.exe in firewall rules (forbid Cortana connect to proxy on menu show)

3. Praeses Win User
    I'll give that a try, thanks!

Praeses, Jul 20, 2016
  4. Ferrel Win User

Oddly enough, problem with my proxies is helped by that!

Ferrel, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Start Menu try to access internet via proxy - annoying auth popups - Similar Threads - Start Menu try

2. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  3. Access internet via proxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Access internet via proxy: I am trying to upgrade a old windows program oracle sql developer run on windows server 2016 , as you can see in jpg , when clicking checking update , it asks to setup the http proxy , I am wonder that this server is no need to connect internet via proxy , it can access...
  4. Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server: An application which I use has the option to specify manual proxy configuration for access to the Internet. I have tried to enter the figures of various free proxy servers, but connection was not established. Perhaps I entered wrong figures.Does anyone know what figures have...
  5. Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server

Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server: An application which I use has the option to specify manual proxy configuration for access to the Internet. I have tried to enter the figures of various free proxy servers, but connection was not established. Perhaps I entered wrong figures.Does anyone know what figures have...
  6. Connecting an Application to the Internet via a Proxy Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. annoying popups

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying popups: How can I get rid of constant popup that begin on my desktop and continue wherever I go from there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-popups/74893105-46df-43e1-9d68-e3de2fef2693
  8. annoying popup

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    annoying popup: I have an annoying popup that flashes onto my screen warning of some program failure or something but before I can read it, it's gone and comes back every minute or so and has progressively become faster and faster....
  9. Annoying PopUp.

Annoying PopUp.: Hi, this annoying pop-up, suddenly appeared, it's in Spanish, I think. Is it a virus or a continuation of Micro$ofts policy to annoy users (customers) to the Max!! 20489
  10. Annoying popup menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Annoying popup menu: Recently I have been getting an Windows 10 popup menu (see attached file) that comes up randomly and I have no idea how to turn it off. What is really annoying is when I am typing in Word or an email and it pops up, if I hit the corresponding letter that service opens up....