Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold

Discus and support Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Not an option, but rather a new thing Paul Thurrott To date, our understanding of the new Start menu that's coming in "Threshold," the next major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Lebon14, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Lebon14 Win User

Source

Looked around and didn't see this exact piece of news in any threads. Lock me if old.

Imo, I just hope they won't still try to make live tiles down our throats. That's my biggest hunch about the rumored Win8 Update 2 Start Menu.

:)

Lebon14, Jul 3, 2014
  2. start menu not working Win User

My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jul 3, 2014
  3. start - now Win User
    Display issues

Didn't help Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold :(

start - now, Jul 3, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Looks like Classic Shell or Start8 will still be good to have. I don't want live tiles in the start menu, I don't want live tiles at all.

Actually I don't care if they bring the Start menu back or not as I'm happy with Start8.

Ztruker, Jul 3, 2014
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Quite right, I too have no desire for "live tiles" anywhere...

Rickkins, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold - Similar Threads - Start Menu Replace

2. PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC screen stutters when using mouse and keyboard: When I type with the keyboard or move the mouse the screens stutters for about 0.2 seconds and then does it again after 2 or 3 seconds if I continue to use them. I have tried troubleshooting, scanning for viruses, uninstalling drivers, different mouse and keyboard and...
  3. Black screen after April Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen after April Update: I have a Dell Inspiron 14 3451 laptop with Intel Celeron N2840 processor, I have updated the drivers, a Toshiba HDD, and Windows Update Assistant says my laptop is compatible with the update. Each time i try to upgrade to the April update, my laptop works for a few seconds...
  4. my curser disappered from my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my curser disappered from my screen: my cat stepped on a key, I don't know which one but now the curser has disappeared display. How do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-curser-disappered-from-my-screen/acbd1949-8856-47ea-ae95-20ab831e90c6
  5. getting a black screen whenever my pc updates

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    getting a black screen whenever my pc updates: Okay i really need some help here. I have no clue what to do. Im not super familiar with how to diag pc's and all but im also capable of learning. Anyway, Im always getting a black screen whenever my pc updates. This is a brand new fresh built pc for those havent seen my...
  6. Throwing active window between multiple monitors using touch screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Throwing active window between multiple monitors using touch screens: Way back in the day I remember being able to grab my active window with my mouse cursor and "throw" it around the screen. Yhis may have been an old version of Microsoft Plus! I now have Windows 10 and multiple touch screen monitors. I would like to grab my active window with...
  7. Start Menu Full Text Labels instead of Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Full Text Labels instead of Icons: Hi, I just installed Windows 10 and have been watching some youtube videos and tutorials about it. During some of the videos I noticed the start menu was different to mine. So I was wondering how do I enable full texted labels instead of just the icons when I click the start...
  8. August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank

August 2018 Windows Update: Keyboard/Mouse/Screen Blank: This has become rather troublesome ordeal. I had this issue with the previous update and ultimate had to reinstall windows because of it. Recently, i got a forced update last night and i chose the update and shutdown option. Today, in the morning my computer booted up but...
  9. BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE

BLACK SCREEN & INFINITE REPAIR LOOP AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE- ACCESS DENIED SAFE MODE: HI im 2 days into this now-- have been trying soo many solutions online-- & nothing is working this is the 3rd time that after a mandatory reboot-- i have been lift with the black screen. The 1st one required 200$+ at the computer repair shop. The 2nd i was able to...
  10. Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen Flicker on Boot After Windows Update: Hi, I updated to KB4343909 (OS Build 17134.228) yesterday and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes of and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence or have any ideas? 116073