Windows 10: Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold

Discus and support Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Not an option, but rather a new thing Paul Thurrott To date, our understanding of the new Start menu that's coming in "Threshold," the next major... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Lebon14, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Lebon14 Win User

Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold

Source

Looked around and didn't see this exact piece of news in any threads. Lock me if old.

Imo, I just hope they won't still try to make live tiles down our throats. That's my biggest hunch about the rumored Win8 Update 2 Start Menu.

:)

Lebon14, Jul 3, 2014

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jul 3, 2014
  3. Display issues

Didn't help Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold :(

start - now, Jul 3, 2014
  4. Ztruker Win User

Looks like Classic Shell or Start8 will still be good to have. I don't want live tiles in the start menu, I don't want live tiles at all.

Actually I don't care if they bring the Start menu back or not as I'm happy with Start8.

Ztruker, Jul 3, 2014
  5. Rickkins Win User
    Quite right, I too have no desire for "live tiles" anywhere...

Rickkins, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Start Menu Will Replace Start Screen in Threshold - Similar Threads - Start Menu Replace

2. I want to replace the start screen to the start menu in windiws 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to replace the start screen to the start menu in windiws 8.1: Hello! I know the support for windows 8.1 is ending soon, so i'm taking advantage of it. So in Windows RT 8.1, in the update KB3033055 they added an option to use the start menu intead of the start screen, so i'm using that option in my surface RT tablet, but now I also want...
  3. I want to replace the start screen to the start menu in windiws 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to replace the start screen to the start menu in windiws 8.1: Hello! I know the support for windows 8.1 is ending soon, so i'm taking advantage of it. So in Windows RT 8.1, in the update KB3033055 they added an option to use the start menu intead of the start screen, so i'm using that option in my surface RT tablet, but now I also want...
  4. Window 10 START MENU replaced with old fashion start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Window 10 START MENU replaced with old fashion start menu: I have lost my Windows 10 START soon after an upgrade in late June 2021. To check SETTINGS or to CLOSE I used LEFT click and the symbol. NOW I have an old fashion menu, have to RIGHT click and click on SHUT DOWN. I can’t PIN and have no programme list menu displayed in...
  5. Star menu/start screen

Star menu/start screen: After Latest update of Windows 10 attempting to access start results in 'critical fault we will try to fix the problem on next sign in' sign out now. been going on for days, luckily if I don't press windows icon or key I can access computer. Reported in feedback but no help...
  6. Start Menu No Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu No Start: When I select my Start Menu, I receive a critical error message. I uninstalled the last Windows update but that didn't solve the problem. submitted by /u/HalfFoods [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6m3a/start_menu_no_start/
  7. Is it possible to replace Start Menu or Desktop with app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to replace Start Menu or Desktop with app?: Hey! Is it possible to replace Start Menu or Desktop with icons with a third-party application? I use Windows for games only and want GOG Galaxy launcher to be my main menu submitted by /u/alien2003 [link] [comments]...
  8. Start Menu full screen

Start Menu full screen: Hello Community, Recently i buy Microsoft surface i dont know how start menu become full screen even i off from start menu setting how to off full screen start menu kindly see the screen short. [IMG] Kind regards,...
  9. Desktop replaced by start menu

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Desktop replaced by start menu: Hi, recently my computer has been acting up. I believe I hit a shortcut on my keyboard by accident, because now my taskbar is black, and trying to access my desktop will redirect me to the start screen. Pressing the Windows key yields the same effect, bringing to the...
  10. Full screen start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Full screen start menu: Ah ha I found you at last. Reason being, I rather liked that aspect of windows 8-8.1 so I was glad to find the option for it again under personalise and start menu options. Some of you may want that back! who knows but it's in there. 13551