Windows 10: Start menu windows 10 pro

Discus and support Start menu windows 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 pro installed in my pc but i don´t like anithing the star menu in all monitor. Can I put a normal menu? And use the all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by desbloquear htc por imei, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Start menu windows 10 pro

Hello, I have windows 10 pro installed in my pc but i don´t like anithing the star menu in all monitor. Can I put a normal menu? And use the all monitor to put past and files?

Br

Carlos Silva

:)

desbloquear htc por imei, Oct 22, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Oct 22, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Start menu windows 10 pro

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Start menu windows 10 pro

1. Start menu windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Start menu pro

2. Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu/apps not transparent on desktop with windows 10 Pro: I have bought windows 10 Pro years ago. even after a lot of updates I don't get transparency effect in start menu or apps bar. i have turned on transparency in personalisation, still not working. But I have another notebook in which same transparency effect was there even...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: Hi, Sorry if it's in the wrong section, but how do you guys sort your start menu, mine is like this (see image). As you can see i'm not good at sorting my apps...*chuckle Don't know where to put the apps on the top right. [img] 158886
  4. Windows 10 Pro Start Menu Resets on Restart

Windows 10 Pro Start Menu Resets on Restart: This is a new laptop I just got yesterday. Every time I restart the machine the Start Menu Resets to factory setting. (When I try to change the layout and apps, upon restart it's not the way I left it before the restart). I tried to "re-register" the start menu with...
  5. Limit Start Menu Items Shown in Windows 10 Pro

Limit Start Menu Items Shown in Windows 10 Pro: I have 3 new laptops I am using for a business. They are all running Windows 10 Pro. I recall in earlier versions of Windows I could use gpedit to limit the number of items shown on the Start Menu, e.g. only show Internet Explorer and WSFTP. It would look like a very small...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Start Menu

Windows 10 Pro Start Menu: Good Morning, I posted prior to this one in regards to the start menu not saving changes. The current build is 17763.134 as of Oct. 2018 update and it appears MS did not address the start menu issue. The fixes on the net do not correct the issue either. The last reply I...
  7. Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving

Win 10 Pro Start Menu not Saving: I have read and tried about everything on the net pertaining to this issue, all current updates and Ver. 1809. It only affects one of the 2 pc's I have. Could someone give me the correct fix for this issue. All help is greatly appreciated, Thanks, Bob...
  8. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  9. Windows 10 Start Menu

Windows 10 Start Menu: I am having problem in my Windows 10 , I am unable to click or open start menu , even search engine too . Any solution please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-start-menu/1add266f-4bbb-47c2-a2fc-b27182ed29b0
  10. Uneditable Start Menu on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Uneditable Start Menu on Windows 10 Pro: I am having this problem where I don't get context menus plus I can't access the properties options of the start menu I get this: [img] Instead of this: [img] I also don't get context menus when I right click on my start menu. I tried PowerShell command Code:...