Windows 10: Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline

Discus and support Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm fiddling around trying to make a script to start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from the commandline, preferably even pass the connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Robert....1, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline

Hi,

I'm fiddling around trying to make a script to start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from the commandline, preferably even pass the connection settings along with it.

Is that at all possible?

NOTE: I mean the RemoteDesktop App, NOT the Remote Desktop Connection program.

Hope someone can help me!

Cheers,

Robert.

:)

Robert....1, Oct 18, 2019

2. remotedesktop app does install (any more) on my lumia 950

Hi Lex Del,

thank you for your answer.

I went through all the steps in the article, but it did not solve my problem.

Also, the SD card (~19GB free) and internal memory (~20GB free) are far from being full.

I changed the app's default storage now to the internal memory.

Meanwhile, 3 apps were updated without any problem (all these updates were new ones):

• PicsArt - Photo Studio
    • XING
    • Microsoft Kontakte (I think, that is "People")

The following uodates still fail with error code 0x8007000B :

• Fitbit
    • AutoCAD mobile
    • Microsoft To-Do
    But ...

I was able to re-install Microsoft-Remotedesktop now ( I had deleted it before)

Microsoft To-Do could be reinstalled after deleting.

And this worked also for Fitbit. Most probably it will do for AutoCAD as well.

In all cases, I had to reboot my Lumia between deleting and installing.

I guess that your hint with using the internal memory did the trick.

Thank you

Markus

MarkusEcker, Oct 18, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 18, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline

dalchina, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline

1. Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop App from commandline - Similar Threads - Start Microsoft RemoteDesktop

2. Regarding Commandline Arguments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Commandline Arguments: I have a small Question i want to ask that what does "-s" Stand for I have some curosity but i cant find it on google.Thanks in advance.Image is just for refference...
  3. Regarding Commandline Arguments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Commandline Arguments: I have a small Question i want to ask that what does "-s" Stand for I have some curosity but i cant find it on google.Thanks in advance.Image is just for refference...
  4. Regarding Commandline Arguments

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Remotedesktop dont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remotedesktop dont work: Hello,i have some trouble to connect vie RDP from one PC to my other PC.I want to work on my Notebook, from my "normal" PC via RDP.Both Computers are in the same Network.Main-PC - Windows 11 Pro clean install not upgraded from W10 Pro - where i will start the Remote...
  6. Remotedesktop dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remotedesktop dont work: Hello,i have some trouble to connect vie RDP from one PC to my other PC.I want to work on my Notebook, from my "normal" PC via RDP.Both Computers are in the same Network.Main-PC - Windows 11 Pro clean install not upgraded from W10 Pro - where i will start the Remote...
  7. Search Bar, Start Bar and apps installed from Microsoft Apps not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search Bar, Start Bar and apps installed from Microsoft Apps not starting: So, this issue started two days ago after the Windows installed "2021-05 Cumulative for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5003173". Since then, I am not able to run any app installed through Microsoft Store. The search bar is also completely unresponsive, so is...
  8. python script does not run from commandline

python script does not run from commandline: hello, I'm having problems suddenly running .py scripts from the command line. CMD Before, *.py was associated with python.exe The association was created during python installation, associating python scripts .py with the proper executable. With the proper association...
  9. Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list

Remove microsoft apps from the start menus app list: Windows 10 includes something like 23+ programs which aren't likely to be commonly used. In my experience it will often drown out apps that I actually use. It gets pretty frustrating when it takes around 30 seconds to find an app I need to open. Sometime I may not remember...
  10. RemoteDesktop Right Mouse Click Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RemoteDesktop Right Mouse Click Not Working: The new software we just implemented at work requires a Remote Desktop login. I can log in with no issues, however, there are some functions that require me to use right mouse click. However, the right mouse click does not work when I am on the Remote Desktop Connection....