Windows 10: Start->'Most Used' not change

Discus and support Start->'Most Used' not change in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It can't update my most used apps to this place. Just shows 'Get Started', 'maps'... all the time 13136 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by truelies, Aug 5, 2015.

1. truelies Win User

Start->'Most Used' not change

It can't update my most used apps to this place. Just shows 'Get Started', 'maps'... all the time

:)

truelies, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 Most Used Apps change randomly.

Hi,

For us to understand your concern better, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes, recent updates, and newly installed applications on your device that may have affected your computer's performance?
    • Which version and build of Windows device are you using? To verify your Windows, press
      Windows + R to open the Run window. Type WINVER
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.

We look forward to your response.

Marvelos Reg, Aug 5, 2015
  3. NeilF784 Win User
    Windows 10 Most Used Apps change randomly.

I already had the above Settings enabled but still have this intermittent issue of Most Used Apps appearing and disappearing

NeilF784, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Start->'Most Used' not change

1. Start->'Most Used' not change - Similar Threads - Start >'Most Used'

2. Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset "don't show in this list" for Most used apps in Start: The Most used list in the Start menu can be a convenient way to launch your favourite apps. Initially when you first add Most used to the Start Menu it is pre-populated with a default set of apps, but as you open other apps the most frequently used ones will rise to the top...
  3. Most Used softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Most Used softwares: Does the most used category depend on how long you use the app or on how many times you open the app? submitted by /u/ointment09 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j354j4/most_used_softwares/
  4. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  5. Change how many apps appear as MOST USED in Start

Change how many apps appear as MOST USED in Start: I've searched the Win10 forum, but haven't found whether it is possible to change the amount of apps that appear in the MOST USED apps in Start. For instance, currently, my MOST USED apps show 6 apps. I would like to change it to 10. I have the RECENTLY ADDED apps...
  6. Wasted space in Start menu under most used programs

Wasted space in Start menu under most used programs: The screenshot shows a few lines of space underneath "Get started" in the list of "most used" programs. I'd like this space to be utilised by increasing the list to, say, nine items. Is that possible? [img] 29438
  7. Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?

Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?: If so, could someone please show me how to do it? I removed a couple of apps from there and they either get replaced by a random program or disappear. 14935
  8. "Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic

"Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic: 1) I use Word much more often than others in the list. Why is it not displaying? 2) Can I add to the number of apps which are displayed? 39357
  9. Most Used Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most Used Apps: The other day i opened the start menu and clicked on the left side under most used apps hiding programs from the list, now nothing appears in that list and i have the left side empty. how to set again the most used apps if i have ON the option in settings but still there isnt...
  10. How to get an item added to Most Used on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get an item added to Most Used on Start Menu: I have opened the Paint program add least 100 times in the past two days. It has never been added to the Most Used area of the Start Menu. What do I need to do to get Paint to show in Most Used on the Start Menu? 14565