Windows 10: Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Discus and support Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple! I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Hi!

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple!

I've found some pages dealing with apparently related issues, but I do prefer to start a thread here instead of messing in the registry alone! I've two instances of OneDrive running on my XPS 13 9370 laptop, fully updated, both Windows 10 and Dell drivers and Bios.

After each restart following an update, I need to manually launch OneDrive. If I check that option (see picture below), if a new restart doesn't imply an update, OneDrive starts automatically. If I restart after any update, I've to manually launch OneDrive and set the automatic start option again.

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... a5b870a6-f69f-4e6e-8c4c-523965707c54?upload=true.png

Please, any idea? Thanks!

:)

Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 21, 2019
  3. milford Win User
    How do I turn off OneDrive/

The Setup box is still appearing, asking for my e-mail. F.Y.I. The Start OneDrive automatically box is STILL unchecked. Unlinking, causes the OneDrive Setup box to pop-up again.

milford, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

W10Privacy utility. Option to permanently stop OneDrive from starting up.

lemonadesoda, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

1. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... - Similar Threads - Start OneDrive automatically

2. OneDrive fails to start automatically after login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive fails to start automatically after login: Hi! I'm seeing several issues related to automatically start several Microsoft applications in my Dell XPS 13 running a fully updated Windows 10. The most bothering one is failing to start OneDrive after a restart following any update automatically. Even though I set "Start...
  3. "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off

"Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off: Hello All, Frequently, more than once a week, I notice that OneDrive is not running on my Windows 10 Pro PC. 1) I look in settings, and "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" is not checked. 2) I check it. 3) And soon OneDrive stops running and...
  4. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uncheck the sync with internet time option: Can't fine option for sync https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncheck-the-sync-with-internet-time-option/082116c3-2903-4289-87b3-c4f79858eb5d
  5. Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive: Hello, is it possible to configure automatic sign in to Outlook/Skype/OneDrive when user logs in with domain account for the first time? we are using W2K12 AD with dirsync to O365. cheers,...
  6. Onedrive (desktop app) sign-in not working automatically

Onedrive (desktop app) sign-in not working automatically: Hello All, I am running Windows 10 (earlier 1803 and now 1903) on my dell xps laptop. Recently (earlier it was working fine) I've seen onedrive doesn't sign-in automatically duing logon, it just stays in notification bar with message 'signing in'. On clicking the icon it...
  7. No Sign In Window for OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sign In Window for OneDrive: I just re-installed Windows 10. I've tried logging in into OneDrive, but the log in window never pops up. I tried clicking the "Sign in" button that comes up when I click on the OneDrive icon in the tray. I also tried right clicking it -> settings -> Account tab -> Add an...
  8. The Connect Automatically Checkbox will not *stay unchecked*

The Connect Automatically Checkbox will not *stay unchecked*: The Connect Automatically Checkbox will not *stay unchecked* in the list of available networks. Please! note! Not talking about *Saved Networks* or "known networks"! Please, do not address either of these. Also, understand that (in theory) one shouldn't worry because it...
  9. Programs automatically starting when I boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs automatically starting when I boot: Hi chaps, I'm having a strange problem of Internet Explorer launching automatically when I boot. Not only that but I've found my Gog Galaxy program, (a game download client) automatically start up too. In the case of Galaxy I have Launch at boot unticked. I used...
  10. -ON / -OFF After each Folder Option in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    -ON / -OFF After each Folder Option in Windows 10: Hello, After the update to Windows 10 anniversary update one of my PCs shows a –ON or –OFF at the end of each “Advanced Setting” in the “Folder Options”, “View” tab. So; in “Folder Options” under “Advanced settings”, in the scroll list there is either a –ON or –OFF...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive is hanging up on auto sign in at start up