Windows 10: Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Discus and support Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple! I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Hi!

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each restart following any update. That simple!

I've found some pages dealing with apparently related issues, but I do prefer to start a thread here instead of messing in the registry alone! I've two instances of OneDrive running on my XPS 13 9370 laptop, fully updated, both Windows 10 and Dell drivers and Bios.

After each restart following an update, I need to manually launch OneDrive. If I check that option (see picture below), if a new restart doesn't imply an update, OneDrive starts automatically. If I restart after any update, I've to manually launch OneDrive and set the automatic start option again.

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... a5b870a6-f69f-4e6e-8c4c-523965707c54?upload=true.png

Please, any idea? Thanks!

:)

Ricardo Julio Rodríguez, Sep 21, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 21, 2019
  3. milford Win User
    How do I turn off OneDrive/

The Setup box is still appearing, asking for my e-mail. F.Y.I. The Start OneDrive automatically box is STILL unchecked. Unlinking, causes the OneDrive Setup box to pop-up again.

milford, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

Windows 10 - OneDrive

W10Privacy utility. Option to permanently stop OneDrive from starting up.

lemonadesoda, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each...

1. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows option appears unchecked after each... - Similar Threads - Start OneDrive automatically

2. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  3. booting options are unchecked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    booting options are unchecked: Hi, I did something wrong, I unchecked all booting options leaving the USB, then reboot and unplug the USB without selecting any booting option, now its black nothing what to do?...
  4. OneDrive not starting automatically after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive not starting automatically after restart: I am on Windows 11. Just recently, OneDrive does not start up automatically after a restart. Something keeps turning off the Enable feature in Task Manager Startup. I have gone into OneDrive – Personal Settings, and the “Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to...
  5. OneDrive not starting automatically after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive not starting automatically after restart: I am on Windows 11. Just recently, OneDrive does not start up automatically after a restart. Something keeps turning off the Enable feature in Task Manager Startup. I have gone into OneDrive – Personal Settings, and the “Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to...
  6. One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    One drive not signing in automatically when I start windows: Since the last Window update Windows 10 now every time I sign in, my machine is not signing me in to One Drive and Outlook automatically and I have to re enter my password each time. It's pissing me off. Any help fixing this would be greatly appreciated. Also, my num lock...
  7. OneDrive will not start automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive will not start automatically: Since last week I see that OneDrive will not start automatically on my machine, thus the sync is not working. It does work if I start OneDrive manually - then it gets back to "normal". This problem is on my private PC, my work PC and also today I saw that other people in...
  8. OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive not starting automatically when Windows starts: I have a new install of Windows 10, fully updated. My issue is that OneDrive is no longer automatically starting when Windows starts. I have tried changing the setting in OneDrive, "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" but it eventually resets itself to...
  9. The OneDrive Setting "Start OneDrive automatically..." Periodically Unchecks Itself Every...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The OneDrive Setting "Start OneDrive automatically..." Periodically Unchecks Itself Every...: I've been encountering an issue where the OneDrive setting "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" will periodically become unchecked automatically every few days. I tried reinstalling OneDrive to resolve the issue, but the problem remains. Something...
  10. "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off: Hello All, Frequently, more than once a week, I notice that OneDrive is not running on my Windows 10 Pro PC. 1) I look in settings, and "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" is not checked. 2) I check it. 3) And soon OneDrive stops running and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows setting turns itself off

2. one drive not automatically signing in

3. onedrive is hanging up on auto sign in at start up