Windows 10: Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

Discus and support Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Final Straw!!!!! Class action lawsuit is needed to send a message. I want to join or start looking into starting a class action lawsuit effort... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by platoisdead, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

Final Straw!!!!! Class action lawsuit is needed to send a message.

I want to join or start looking into starting a class action lawsuit effort against Microsoft about automatic Windows updates and automatic reboots that Microsoft initiates without a user's or computer OWNER'S consent. Once again, I have lost work and analysis efforts. I have Microsoft Windows 10 pro and after much effort and due diligence, I still was not able to stop automatic Microsoft Windows 10 updates. Last night the computer did an automatic reboot without my approval even though I continuously postponed the update and reboot. As a result a long running simulation was stopped as well as a number of Excel spreadsheets that were open at the time were closed and placed in document recovery as per Microsoft Windows message that they were "closed unexpectedly ". Yes, they were "closed unexpectedly" by MICROSOFT!

This has happened on numerous occasions and the effort to recover from these forced updates has cost me a lot of time/money. I don't need more emojis or 3D paint or a new browser or any other worthless "features" Microsoft is forcing on its users and using up hard drive and RAM memory. My computer was running perfectly before this "features" update. Now I have lost work and I need to figure out how to recoup. Microsoft IDIOTS!!!! Thank god they do not make cars because Microsoft would do a reboot in the middle of driving on the highway.

Does anyone know if there are any active class action lawsuits against Microsoft regarding Microsoft and their forced automatic updates and computer reboots that people can join?

:)

platoisdead, Jul 18, 2020
  2. WindowsOS Win User

Windows 10 Drivers updates -- Class Action Lawsuit Time

Here we go again. Another class action lawsuit against Microsoft. LOL Well best of luck with that.

WindowsOS, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Amy76MN Win User
    Microsoft Class Action Lawsuit Regarding Media Creation Tool

Does anyone know if there is an existing class action lawsuit against Microsoft regarding their Media Creation Tool for Windows 10? Or does anyone know how I would go about starting a class action lawsuit against Microsoft regarding their Media Creation
    Tool for Windows 10? I put that stupid thing on my computer, as I was told I needed to do that in order to get Windows 10. Upon doing that, all my my precious files were wiped out! Pictures, files, videos of grandparents when they were alive, EVERYTHING!
    The MOST INFURIATING THING is that I read through everything before installing the software, and no where on any of the dialog screens did it give explicit warnings that my files would be wiped out. I want restitution!!

Amy76MN, Jul 18, 2020
  4. ToddMu-FX Win User

Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

Windows 10 "permission denied" class action lawsuit

Considering the many hours of work lost, and the impossibility of refusing defective windows 10 updates, I recommend to all people so affected:

If you have an economic loss based on defective windows 10 updates, especially but not restricted to recent "permission denied" defect,

Please write in and affirm your interest in a class action lawsuit against Microsoft for business (and or personal) time lost and economic damages related to defective software.

Even though Microsoft lawyers have thought of (almost) everything to deny the rights of their customers (victims of their de-facto monopoly on computer operating systems), a BIG turnout of public protest and legal actions to recover economic damages might
    invoke the responsibility of Microsoft not to violate anti-trust, monopoly and basis civil rights laws.

LAWYERS AND LAW FIRMS PLEASE TAKE NOTICE and TAKE ACTION.

Is this an acceptable question, BIG MICROSOFT?

ToddMu-FX, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10...

1. Start or join class action lawsuit against Microsoft for lost work from Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Start join class

2. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  3. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  4. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...: Microsoft is wrought with bugs. The latest update is denying access unless it connects to the internet. The problem is that my computer is connected to the internet and I can conduct searches using any popular search engine including Bing. Next, assuming that Microsoft is a...
  6. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...: Microsoft is wrought with bugs. The latest update is denying access unless it connects to the internet. The problem is that my computer is connected to the internet and I can conduct searches using any popular search engine including Bing. Next, assuming that Microsoft is a...
  7. Start a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft 365 for lost work due to being locked out by...

8. HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HELP!!! CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST MICROSOFT with Temporary sign in after updated: How do I we file class action lawsuit after Windows 10 updated? Every time I sign in, it log me as Temporary user. Yes, I went to regedit and deleted S-***-1001 and rename ***.bak to get to the right path ProfileImagePath, still log me in as temporary user. Even reboot more...
  9. Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Class action lawsuit against Microsoft for accessing our computers without permission: Last night without updating, permission, or my knowledge, Microsoft accessed my computer and blocked my access to wuauserv, windows update, and update orchestra so that I can no longer suspend updates and stop them from tying up my computer... The fact that this happened...
  10. Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?

Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft?: I truly believe there should be one. What right does Microsoft have, to enforce Security Updates that disable otherwise functioning computers? My computer may be older, but it works, and works fine, EXCEPT when the Death Star shoots off one of their Security Updates that...