Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

Discus and support Start Over, New Lenovo Setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came. Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ImLost, Aug 8, 2018 at 11:32 AM.

1. ImLost Win User

Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came.

Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding bkmks often didn't work or went somewhere else, help menu limited. I read Edge does not allow dsktp shtcts, uses taskbar icons......and I can only click it once, for example, cannot put up a couple of google search tabs.

Speed or fancy extra functions not an issue, need ease of use basic stuff, shortcuts to websites, adding bkmks.

Trying to look up stuff myself within forums. Looks like search box only does a 'google' internet search? And cant do keyword search in the tutorial index, takes forever to find title of what Im looking for. Am I missing something, clicking in the wrong place?

:)

2. AlienIsGOD Win User
  3. Anju Thekkethil Win User
    How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home Global Support - us

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 8, 2018 at 11:35 AM
  4. Jeraldine Ase Win User

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 8, 2018 at 11:35 AM
Thema:

1. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup - Similar Threads - Start Lenovo Setup

2. Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer is Slow After Starting Windows(Booting): I use a Dell Inspiron 5567 laptop with i7 Processor and 8GB RAM. When I bought the laptop, it was normal after boot. Then after time passed by, my performance of my laptop started degrading (i.e) The computer was damn slow for nearly a minute after boot and returns to normal...
  3. New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation

in Windows 10 News
    New Lenovo ThinkPad P1 mobile workstation: Lenovo has launched a brand-new addition to its ThinkPad mobile workstation portfolio—the ThinkPad P1. Lenovo’s thinnest, lightest, and sleekest mobile workstation, the ThinkPad P1 gives users the style they want and the performance they need. [ATTACH] No company better...
  4. New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Adobe Flash Player 30.0.0.154 released: Security updates available for Flash Player | APSB18-25 Bulletin ID Date Published Priority APSB18-25 August 14, 2018 2 Summary Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player for Windows, macOS, Linux and Chrome OS. These updates address critical...
  5. why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted

why does my new computers screen jump from large to small without being prompted: why does my new HP computer screen jump fro large to small without being prompted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-new-computers-screen-jump-from-large/51cd3fb1-f41e-45fa-b057-ba8e0c8c415d
  6. danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    danger in transfering whole user directory from old PC to new PC: Are there any problems if I copy and paste the entire user directory from an old WIN 10 system to a new Win 10 system - different hardware...
  7. Windows 10 fails to start.

Windows 10 fails to start.: [IMG][IMG]When I turned my PC on suddenly it showed blue screen of death and the message was inaccessible boot device. Then automatic repair came and I tried to reset my PC it was showing your pc can't be reset then I tried to boot it into safe mode and nothing is happening...
  8. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting the new “cart” option: Microsoft last year updated the Microsoft Store with the feature to shop Surface hardware and accessories. The Surface hardware category in the Microsoft Store is currently only available for U.S and U.K. Microsoft is always looking to improve the store experience in Windows...
  9. Language in Start menu program list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language in Start menu program list: Why does "Microsfoft office Hulpprogramma's" appear in Nederland in my start menu program list when my system language is English. All other start menu programs are shown in English....
  10. Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deactivate Windows 10 Pro on HDD, use key to upgrade new PC license from Windows 10 Home: I bought a new PC with a Windows 10 Home OEM license. My old PC died, but it had a transferrable Windows 10 Pro license whose product key I had printed out before it died. Both Windows copies are linked to my Microsoft account. I would like to upgrade my new PC to Windows...