Windows 10: Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

Discus and support Start Over, New Lenovo Setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came. Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ImLost, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ImLost Win User

Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came.

Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding bkmks often didn't work or went somewhere else, help menu limited. I read Edge does not allow dsktp shtcts, uses taskbar icons......and I can only click it once, for example, cannot put up a couple of google search tabs.

Speed or fancy extra functions not an issue, need ease of use basic stuff, shortcuts to websites, adding bkmks.

Trying to look up stuff myself within forums. Looks like search box only does a 'google' internet search? And cant do keyword search in the tutorial index, takes forever to find title of what Im looking for. Am I missing something, clicking in the wrong place?

:)

ImLost, Aug 8, 2018
  2. AlienIsGOD, Aug 8, 2018
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home Global Support - us

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

1. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup - Similar Threads - Start Lenovo Setup

2. OneDrive Start Over

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Start Over: I am starting to use OneDrive. I accidentally told my iPhone to put its pictures onto OneDrive. I may also have set it to sync its pictures. I want to start over. Should I just go to OneDrive and delete all the pictures? Will that delete or damage the pictures now on my...
  3. One Drive Start Over

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Start Over: I am starting to use OneDrive. I accidentally told my iPhone to put its pictures onto OneDrive. I may also have set it to sync its pictures. I want to start over. Should I just go to OneDrive and delete all the pictures? Will that delete or damage the pictures now on my...
  4. Erasing Windows and starting over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Erasing Windows and starting over: In the past weeks, the performance of my PC has seriously declined and I don´t know why. I haven't installed anything that would affected my PC or messed up with the hardware itself. So I decided to erase all my files and Windows but I don't know what to do after that. How do...
  5. My new Lenovo legion laptop gets stuck in start up

My new Lenovo legion laptop gets stuck in start up: When my new laptop first started up went fine. But did all off windows updates now stuck at command prompt X: \windows\system32>. A winpeshl.ini file is present, but no commands were successfully launched. Please help Thank you Steve huth...
  6. New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10

New Lenovo Computer starts up but can't install Windows 10: I recently got a new Lenovo computer. However, after hitting the power button for the first time, it was able to startup. However, it could not put a PIN on the computer, and then on the services tab it could not get past the part where it asks for permission to use location...
  7. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad: I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/taking-over-a-new-lenovo-110s-ideapad/b09410ac-ab12-4d1b-b0bc-5b90944d1412"
  8. NEW PC Setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NEW PC Setup: Hi All Newer Gaming PC from Asus arriving by Monday, getting things in order So far got all the drivers for the external hardware Plan on transferring sorta new ssd to the new machine, will be used as boot drive First gonna do system image of current hard drive in the...
  9. Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting"

Windows setup errors : Stuck at "Setup is starting": Hi I got a problem now. My laptop cant install Windows. This is the story : Im playing games with my laptop for few hours and then my laptop got a crash and then im doing force shutdown. And then im realize that im accidently cause some disk errors. I tried again and...
  10. starting over again, with W10

in Windows 10 Support
    starting over again, with W10: Just got new HP W10 laptop back from HP repair. Now I have to start over. I'm not good at this stuff, and I got real confused before on here. It has this "edge" browser. I want the IE, and have it open to m y yahoo email homepage. It seems to be a major issue just to do a...