Windows 10: Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

Discus and support Start Over, New Lenovo Setup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came. Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ImLost, Aug 8, 2018.

1. ImLost Win User

Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

Trashed the 'old' Dell, new Lenovo came.

Edge or Chrome browser? Did Chrome from IE, don't think I tried edge. Wasn't using chrome very long. Adding bkmks often didn't work or went somewhere else, help menu limited. I read Edge does not allow dsktp shtcts, uses taskbar icons......and I can only click it once, for example, cannot put up a couple of google search tabs.

Speed or fancy extra functions not an issue, need ease of use basic stuff, shortcuts to websites, adding bkmks.

Trying to look up stuff myself within forums. Looks like search box only does a 'google' internet search? And cant do keyword search in the tutorial index, takes forever to find title of what Im looking for. Am I missing something, clicking in the wrong place?

:)

ImLost, Aug 8, 2018
  2. AlienIsGOD, Aug 8, 2018
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

Home Global Support - us

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

New laptop, non working screen LENOVO IDEAPAD

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best support regarding your newly bought computer, we suggest that you refer to Lenovo support of directly from where you go the item. You may visit the link below for more information:

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Start Over, New Lenovo Setup

1. Start Over, New Lenovo Setup - Similar Threads - Start Lenovo Setup

2. Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help: I bought a new laptop from Lenovo and although I also purchased the "Premier" support, I can't get the computer set up and they won't help me b/c they say my problem is a Windows issue, but I can't find any support, remote or otherwise, for setting up a new computer at...
  3. Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup NEW Windows 11 Lenovo Laptop Help: I bought a new laptop from Lenovo and although I also purchased the "Premier" support, I can't get the computer set up and they won't help me b/c they say my problem is a Windows issue, but I can't find any support, remote or otherwise, for setting up a new computer at...
  4. can't setup lenovo vantage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't setup lenovo vantage: i can't install lenovo vantage everytime i try microsoft store give me 0x80073D05 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-lenovo-vantage/c9d366a8-4119-4989-b113-6c3926c43721
  5. can't setup lenovo vantage

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't setup lenovo vantage: i can't install lenovo vantage everytime i try microsoft store give me 0x80073D05 error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-setup-lenovo-vantage/c9d366a8-4119-4989-b113-6c3926c43721
  6. can't setup lenovo vantage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Windows 10 setup looping over and over

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup looping over and over: I bought a new pc and got finished with bios and bought windows but when I do the setup it keeps looping the process and wants me to type the product key over and over and can’t get out I’m 12 don’t curse my dad is helping me...
  8. New account to just reset and start over

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New account to just reset and start over: I recently built a PC and I've been downloading and moving around software everywhere to the point where some of them can't work anymore. Is there a way I could delete my admin account, make a new admin account, remove everything on the old admin account, maybe clear my hard...
  9. Lenovo Windows initial setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Windows initial setup: hello team i brought a lenovo windows 10 s mode laptop yesterday ideapad 330s, the initial setup of creating account and everything has been done. but after coming to services option the screen is blank. there is no text or no further instructions to proceed further....
  10. Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Taking over a new Lenovo 110S ideapad: I recently got a Lenovo 110s ideapad from a colleague. I do not know how to remove them and add myself as the new owner of the pad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/taking-over-a-new-lenovo-110s-ideapad/b09410ac-ab12-4d1b-b0bc-5b90944d1412"